Pietro - Oreos

Hey everybody! Here is a short Pietro one shot. Also (insert shameless self-promo) I have a Random/Rant book that you should totally check out *finger clicks*
Okay here you go PietroXReader! Enjoy!

#41 - "I need 347 Oreos right now, or else were going to die."
#43 - "Are you okay? I can't believe you are all of it."

Word Count: 400
Requested: yes
Warnings: none that I am aware of

All you saw moving around the room was a blur of silver. As the speedsters girlfriend you have learned to deal with his bursts of extreme energy that resulted in just this. Him running full speed around the entire base. You sat on the couch attempting to read a book, but ultimately failing since Pietro would run close to you and flip a few pages. Suddenly the running stopped and a sweaty Pietro stood in front of you. You glances up and noticed his heavy breathing.

"Yes, dear?" You asked, smiling up at him. His happy expression changed to an expression of pure desperation.

"Babe, I need 347 Oreos right now, or else were going to die." He threw his arms in the air. This was normally what followed his bursts of non stop running. He was extremely hungry, but never was he this specific.

"Why 347?"

"Babe! I need them right now!" He complained, completely ignoring you logical question.

"Okay well go to the store Piet." You huffed. And he was gone.

Not even five minutes later Pietro ran in holding 5 full grocery bags. He plopped himself down on the carpet in the middle of the room and laid out 13 packages of Oreos. He began scarfing down Oreos one after another. He was using his speed as an advantage to put them in his mouth faster and faster until every single container was empty. Pietro flopped to the side and held his stomach and let out a painful moan.

"Are you okay? I can't believe you are all of it." you asked, flabbergasted. You tried to hold back a laugh when he let out another wail.

"I'm dying." He moaned.

"You aren't dying Piet."

"Y/N, I think I know if I'm dying." He stopped his act and sat up to look at you. You looked in his eyes and raised a questioning eyebrow. He realized he broke character and laid back down.

"Well when you're feeling better, I'll be in in the training room." You laughed, standing and beginning to walk out of the room.

"Wait I'm gonna go run!"

"You aren't helping the nickname 'Sonic' are you?" You smiled. You heard him stand and within milliseconds Pietro was kissing you on the cheek making you stop walking. He slips his hand into yours and scoffs at your shocked expression.

"What you didn't see that coming?"