Tony, Bucky, Pietro, Thor - Glitter Beards

I wrote this last night when I couldn't sleep and thought of Bucky with a glitter beard. If you've never heard of it, look it up it's great. I have two sentence requests done so look out for those! I also love writing teenage reader ones? Anyways!
Enjoy with silly Tony, Bucky, Pietro, and ThorXteenage!Reader!

The scene was peaceful. Pietro was sitting on the couch playing some pointless game on his phone and you were laying on the couch with your head in his lap reading fashion articles. It was everybody's respective day off and everybody was either relaxing alone or doing a calm activity with each other. The days were you all had days off were always amazing. Earth's mightiest heroes were happy and content.

Normally you would be in your room as well, something about teenage privacy, but the one day you wanted to be social nobody was there. Until Pietro speeded by and sat with you. Another plus of off days was that nobody cared what they looked like. The boys were mostly unshaven and the girls were barefaced and everybody was in comfy clothes. Not that you all couldn't do that on the regular but it's more acceptable on days like this.

You scrolled and scrolled trying to find new makeup or hair tips to try in the near future. You saved the eyeliner tutorial you enjoyed and moved to the next article. The title said "Glitter Beards; Trendy or Trashy". Immediately you were intrigued. After reading instructions and looking at all the picture you wanted to do this. You tilted your head up to see Pietro, with a thin beard, focused on his game.

"Hey Pie?" He looked down at you.

"Yes malyutka (little one)?"

"Can I do this to you?" You showed him a picture of a man with purple glitter coating his beard.

"Uh no, sorry y/n." He shifted his gaze back to his phone once again.

"Please Pietro! What if I get Thor and Tony to do it too?" You plead. A faint smirk appeared on his face.

"Sure, if you can convince Tony and Thor to do it, I will." He laughs.

"I'll do it!" Determined, you run off to the elevator. You ask JARVIS to send you to Thor's room first. Once there, you run down to his door. He opens after a few knocks and he too has a small beard growing. You explain what you want to do and he immediately is against it.

"I'm sorry Lady Y/N. That seems foolish and messy." He explains. You're face drops and you give him the saddest eyes you can muster. "If you can get Tony to agree, I will."

On a mission once again, you sprint to the elevator and immediately go to wherever Tony is in the tower, the lab - no surprise. You run into the lab, avoiding the chemicals, and up to him. Again you explain how it works and what you want to do.

"Ha! No way kid." He laughs.

"Tony please! It will be fun! Pietro and Thor will do it too! Please?" You flash the puppy dog eyes again and he laughs once more.

"Y/N no! I'm not going to put glitter in my beard. Besides you need my beard oil and I won't give it to you." He smirks, turning back to whatever we was tinkering with.

"Please Tony." Being the amazing actress you are, you tried to force a few tears out, to really sell the act.

"Y/N, stop crying." He says, voice wavering to stay strong.

"Please Tony."

"I hate you so much. Fine, lets go." The facade drops and you jump up to hug the small of his back. Squealing with excitement you grab Tony by the hand and drag him to the living area. Both Thor and Pietro were there, sitting.

"Boys!" You call. Their heads snap up and the both immediately regret the promise they made you.

"Aw shit." Pietro mutters.

After gathering the supplies the boys sat down. After having them put the oil on their faces, you began to pour glitter on their faces. Thor had blue, Tony had gold, and Pietro chose Silver. You applied the colored glitter and then wiped their skin and necks. They looks absolutely stunning.

"This isn't that bad..." Pietro muses, looking in the mirror.

"I mean mine looks the best." Tony laughs. Admiring your work you didn't even notice a scruffy Bucky walk into the room. He coughed gaining your attention, as well as all the boys.

"Hey Bucky! I put glitter on the boys." You smiled. Bucky's confused almost angry face was replaced with a happy and excited one.

"Can you do that to me?" He excitedly asked. You turned to the table - workstation - and saw red glitter. You held it up for him to see and he immediately nodded and smiled.

A few minutes later it was done and Bucky looked amazing. He had the biggest smile on his face and was actually laughing. Hearing the commotion in the common room, Steve walked in to make sure everybody was okay. His eyes locked on Bucky and started laughing.

"You look amazing Buck!" He laughed. Tony scoffed.

"What about me?" Tony smirked.

"Eh it's okay?" Steve answered, after he stopped laughing. Tony's face was a mix of hurt, confused and angry.

Now that kids is how Civil War actually started.

Marvel One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें