Bucky - My Shirt?

Hello! Sorry I haven't posted in a few days!! I've been having problems with my friends and I have no motivation to do much of anything. Still not feeling great but decided that the people that read deserve a story! It's not my best so sorry but!! Enjoy Bucky

 Still not feeling great but decided that the people that read deserve a story! It's not my best so sorry but!! Enjoy Bucky

Word Count: 860
Requested: No
Warnings: None

"Jarvis? Who went on the mission today?" I asked quietly in my room.

"Mr. Rogers, Mr. Barton, Mr. Stark, and Mr. Barnes." The AI replied.

"Thank you Jarvis." I sang back and skipped out of my room. "Where is everybody else?"

"Mr and Ms Maximoff are out spending the day together, Mr. Oddison is in Asgard, Mr. Banner is locked in his lab and Ms. Romanoff is in her room." Jarvis replies.

"Yes!" I squeal and open my door to go down the hallway. I open the door three down from mine and tip toe in. Even though I know Bucky isn't home, I still feel like he will pop out at any second. I promise that I have a perfectly reasonable explanation as to why I am sneaking into Bucky's room when he isn't here. Okay, kinda reasonable. I want to wear one of his shirts. Yeah, maybe not reasonable at all.

Let me explain. I have been in love with Bucky for about a year. Ever since Bucky came to the Avengers tower I had feelings for him. But after learning his every habit and seeing the crinkles by his eyes when he smiles, feelings turned to love. Every part of him was magnificent.

I silently picked up his black "Brooklyn" shirt and slipped it over my head. This was by far my favorite but I could never figure out why. I like to think its because this is the first shirt I ever say Bucky in. With his shirt on I skipped to my room where I would continue my book.

--

The only problem with reading is when you get hungry and have to stop. Which is what is happening to me right now. I was just reaching the climax of the book, but the incessant noises from my stomach made it hard to concentrate. I walked casually to the kitchen and began making myself a sandwich. As I stood in the kitchen in shorts and Bucky's shirt, making my turkey sandwich quietly humming Uptown Funk, I had no cares in the world. That was until I heard a cough from behind me.

I froze, dreading whoever the person may be. It wasn't Nat or Wanda, it was too deep. Nat would stop Clint before he could say anything, and same with Pietro and Wanda. Bruce is way to nice to make fun and he wouldn't have interrupted me at all. Tony would have started laughing as soon as he saw me. Thor was on another planet, as well as Loki. So that leaves Steve or Bucky, equally embarrassing if either was there.

"Yes?" I asked softly, not daring to turn around.

"I came back early from the mission. Wait are you making a sandwich? Can you make me one, in like the least sexist way possible?" The voice speaks again. And yes you guessed it, it's Bucky.

"Um sure. I don't mind." I made his sandwich and slid it down the counter.

"Why won't you turn around?" He asks, coming closer to me from behind.

"Um no reason?" I mean to sound confident but it comes out as a question.

"Then turn around." I do as he said and turn to look at him, cheeks on fire.

"Is that my shirt?" He asks quickly.

"What? No! Pft this is my shirt!"

"It says Brooklyn."

"Um I can go to Brooklyn anytime I want and get a shirt."

"That is definetly not your size." He starts to smirk, knowing he caught me. Bastard.

"I hate you." I mutter. I try and slip past him to go wallow in self pity and probably cry alone in my room from embarrassment. But I feel an arm stop me from walking. "Bucky, just please let me leave. I'm sorry, okay?"

"I'm not mad. I think it's cute. I mean if you missed me that much you could have called. Or you could have said you had a crush on me before I left. Maybe this has been going on for awhile, so maybe awhile ago?" He rambled, gently keeping me in place.

"Bucky-"

"I mean if you would have told me you could wear my clothes all the time."

"Oh. Wait, what?" My jaw drops, did he just say what I think he said?

"Yeah, I mean people who date can share stuff, right?" That damn smirk has a reappearance and so does my blush. I try and speak again but it only comes out in stutters and incoherent words. "Calm down y/n, I'll ask you don't worry. Will you go out with me?"

"Y-y-yes!" I stutter out. His smirk turns into a genuine smile and wraps his arms around my shoulders. I wrap mine around his torso and squeeze tightly.

"Wanna go watch Breakfast Club? I heard you say you owned it and I've never seen it." He suggests. I reluctantly let go and smile up at him.

"Lucky for you, I do! C'mon!" I grab his hand and drag him down the hallway to my room.

At least now I can wear his shirts and not hide, but be proud because I'm Bucky's girl.