Chapter Eleven

Thanks so much for the support
Please please comment! I love people who comment and tell me what they think of the story good or bad!
Sorry this took so long I got sidetracked
when ever I was writing lol

"You son?" Frank ask mixed emotions on his face. Ben thought he saw pride among them. "Yes sir I want to help out our government in every way possible, if they say it will be fine I believe them."
His dad nods putting his hand on the table "Well, looks like we have our volunteer." Some of the other congressmen nod not wanting to interfere with Ben's volunteering.
After the rest of the meeting was over one of the congressman pull Ben aside and give him a card "After you're done here come to this place to get started on the surgery." Ben takes it "Ok thanks" The man pats him on the back and leaves. Ben reads the card and turns and walks out of the room.
Frank quickly follows him "Ben! I'm so proud of you for doing that. Advancing science is what we Flins do best." Ben nods stopping and looking at his dad "I did it for you. I want you to know that."
"I realize that kid. I want to thank you now go get them tiger and show them what we Flins can handle!" Ben nods and continues walking out the door toward a new future.

..........

Nicole heard the person enter the room before she saw him. She keeps looking down adding some chemicals into a tube "I have to say I was surprise when I heard someone actually volunteered to do this." The deep British voice answers swiftly "Have to do it so no one else would get hurt if something goes wrong."
At that Nicole looks up and sees the person's she's only seen in tabloids.
"Your Ben Flin! Sir I'm sorry I just didn't think a person of your stature would volunteer for such an experiment." "As I said I don't want anyone to get hurt. Are you sure of what you're doing?" Nicole nods still stunned "Yes, I've trained for this. I wasn't supposed to be the person that would do this but the last one uh died from the subject after the experiment was done." Ben nods understanding in his eyes "Where do you want me?" Nicole motions toward the table "Can you take everything off but your underwear and and sit in this chair? It's a Rolet chair recently invented once strapped in I can flip you around anyway I need you to be." She goes and shuts the door locking it.
Ben nods and does as he's told folding his close and puts them on the table. Nicole tries to stare at his 6 pack chest but could help glancing at it as he sat in the seat, and she strapped him in. "You're luckier then the Marks you know they did this with barely any pain medicine." She put a needle in his arm and presses it sends the fluids in. "You will be under most the time so you won't feel a thing. Good luck Ben you're a brave man."
Ben puts his hand on Nicole's arm. "God's speed." He simple says that as his eyes start to close and he slumps back in the chair. Nicole touches his cheek not wanting to hurt him he seemed like such a good guy. "Now to get to work." She says and starts looks at the instruments to use.

(Nicole's in picture also if you remember Nicole is in Chapter 2 and 3 just a heads up)