Chapter Five

As the doors slide open and she walks thourgh she sees a good amount of people walking around on one job or another but none were her age all of them looked 25 and older. Vitoria quickly walks to the security desk and gives her name and gets her keycard to her room since she will be staying there as well as working. She studied people making sure she said hello to some wanting to make a first good impression.
After about 15 minutes of walking around and getting lost Victoria walks quickly around a corner not really looking and feels herself run full force into something and trips backward and lands on her behind on the floor."Ouch!" Victoria says as she feels the front of her body hurt at where she hit whatever it was. Looking up Victoria sees what she had hit and sees a guy looking down and her offering her an apology in a deep british accent. "I'm so sorry miss. I wasn't watching the corner when I walked around it." Reaching down he offered a hand to help her up.
Victoria smiles at him and quickly shakes her head and says "It wasn't your fault. I was in a hurry and did not realize that someone was coming around the corner either. My apologie." the guys lip move up into a side smile but says. "Well, I guess it was both our faults then." Victoria nods and takes his hand which seemed to fit perfectly in hers and the contact sends a light bolt of electricity up her hand and into her body as she got up.
The guy looks her up and down in a way that made Victoria want to shiver. When his gazes comes to her eyes he says "It appears that you are unharmed. Might I ask what exactly are you doing here, You're so young to be here."
Victoria looks at him wondering exactly who this guy was he had to be 22 or 23. Pretty young to be here. His deep dark brown almost could be mistaken for black hair was done in a way she hadn't seen it had a messy yet professional look to it. He also had this certain air about him that would probably make him stand out in a crowd, and wow he was tall he was probably 6.9 Victoria's replies after realizing he was still waiting for an answer. "I just got here and I'm going to be the new reporter, I'm currently trying to find my room but here looks the same. Perhaps you can help. The card says my room number is GW21 but I feel like I have been everywhere and still can't find it." The young man states simply "I know where that is. Just go to the elevator and instead hitting the button just wave your pass card in front of the buttons and the elevator doors will open and once you get in they will bring you directly to your room" "Wow that's pretty cool, Thank you so much for your help. I will be on my way then thanks again."
As she walks away and back toward the elevators. She realizes she hadn't even
gotten his name.