Um...I'm a werewolf

Start from the beginning

As Zero and Kaito were chasing, a most likely level E vampire, Rin was running away from the hunter association. Now as she was running another vampire was running at the same time while cradling his meal.  Running at same speed, they slammed into each other. The girl fell from the vampires hand and onto Rins.

“GIVE ME THAT GIRL” He snarled.

It didn’t long for Rin to realize what was going on. Vampire + little girl = PEDOPHILE. Okay maybe she didn’t know exactly what was going but she somewhat got the concept V_V

“DIE PEDOPHILE!!” She screamed lashing her anti-vampire sword at the guy. The girl was froze in fear, she didn’t even scream. It was hard for Rin to attack with the girl in her arms. She had no choice but run...again. She ran to tall tower that was abandoned.  The vampire was two-steps behind her, trying to claw behind her. Already panting to catch her breath from running, she had to stop. This was the perfect opportunity for the vampire to come down and kill them both.

Luckily or sort of luckily for her she didn’t have to fight as long as she thought.

Zero came came flying down the stairs. Kicking the opponent head as the vampire was smashed to the ground.

“Um...good aim” She muttered. Showing that he met business, Zero shot the vampire directly in the head. Rin jumped back closing the human girl’s innocent eyes, but also wishing she closed hers as well.

The little girl curled closer to Rin, silently crying on her sleeve. Patting the girl’s head, hoping to calm the girls sobs. “Sorry, kid, I’m really am” Rin sighed.

“Rin, what are you doing out of the hunter association?” He said as he put his gun back in his pocket.

“Um getting fresh air?” I lied.

“Give me the girl” Kaito said behind her as he crossed his arms firmly. Could things get any worse for her?

“Sure, let me just give her to you-

“NOO!” The little girl wailed in tears, clenching Rin tighter. Apparently things can get worse for her...

“Uh...the kid obviously doesn’t want to leave me, so I’ll just follow you back with her” As Rin was explaining her idea to deal with the kid, Kaito snapped back the handcuffs on her.

“WHAT THE HELL...I mean WHAT THE HECK! I SAVE KID’s LIFE AND YOU STILL PLAN TO ARREST ME!” Rin yelled.  While Rin, was yelling the little girl saw Rin’s fang. The little girl’s savior was the same as the bad man that took her.

“You...YOU'RE ONE OF THEM” She cried pointing at Rin with an agast expression. Starting to panic, Rin did what she knew best from her all years, LIE. “No I’m NOT!”

“Then what are you?” She trembled slowly calming down.

“Yah, What are you?” Zero said quirking an eyebrow wondering how Rin was going to get out of this.

“I’m...A... um...A good werewolf. You know like the dog you had?” Rin lied hoping that this little girl had dog at some point in her life.

“So...YOU'RE MY LOST DOG SPOTTY!!” The girl’s face was no longer in fear and tense but shining with happiness.  

“SURREE” Rin smiled scratching the back of her head from the intense glares from the hunters.

“I’m going to search for the other vampire that was with him. Make sure that the little girl’s memory is erased and that her doggy is put on a leash” Zero demanded leaving the orders to Kaito as jumped off from the building.

“Alright doggy, let’s go” Kaito sighed tugging the chain for Rin to come as the girl kept chatting non stop about why Rin( i mean SPOTTY)  ran away. So yes, Rin’s day can get worse. -.-

Vote or Review for the next chapter ;)