Um...I'm a werewolf

Začať od začiatku

1

2

3

FREEDOM!!!! My forefathers would be so proud of me! As we were walking, an old man was sleeping on the sides of the hallways. I hurried as fast as I can and handcuffed the poor man. Before the man realized he was being pulled, I sprinted like an animal  at the other direction. It wasn’t long before the hunter realized what happened but by then I was far gone.MUHahahha!!!

I ran and turned in my twist and corners. This hunter association building is freakin huge!!! I swear how the hell do these people get around. Everything looks the same in each hallway I take!! They could use a better decor too...shit i’m starting to sound like my master. Feeling tired, of running so damn much, I stopped at the first door I saw. Twisting the knob to the door it led me to a court size room. In the middle standing with her head down, was Yuki Kuran. She was chained with same shackles as me. Why was she here?! Did she do something terrible...like stealing cat.

Help her!

Help...her...Why? WHO SAID THAT!

Help her!! you promised

I don’t remember making such promises! Without my attorney!

you promised to be by her side....the small little voice in my head started to fade into silence. Hunters everywhere started swarming inside. One of them had a sword in his hand pointing directing to my neck. This didn’t discourage me whatsoever. I effortlessly grabbed his wrist that had the sword pointing at me. Snapping his wrist as he cried in pain at crack of his bone, I stole the anti-vampire sword. The sword didn’t accept me, it crackled and sizzled for me to let go of it. I easily pushed down the pain and dashed to Yuki.

The sword slashed through the chains, freeing princess Kuran. I was hoping she run like a maniac and run as fast as she can out of here. Instead she stared as if I lost my insanity....maybe I did, maybe I didn’t.

“SOMEONE STOP THE VAMPIRE FROM ESCAPING” one of the men hollered.  I tried to run out the same door, I come in but it was blocked with many, many hunters. This wasn’t the best ideas, i have come up with....

“Stand down, vampire, You will not escape.” A hunter with an eyepatch stated with stern expression.

“Rin, please stop” Yuki said softly. I shook my head, no way. I want to get out of here. And if it meant fighting them then so be it!  

Using my vampire speed, punches, and kicks I pushed through swat team of hunters. It took a lot strength but I made through!! Now let the freedom BEGIN

                                                                                 ~XXX~