Chapter 11 : Staring....

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 11 !! I really hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tobias's POV

Tris just leaves the house.I don't know why.But I intend to find out.So I follow her.

I lose her in between but finally find her on the walking track.

"Hey Tris !",I greet.

She turns and looks at me.I can tell she's shocked.

"Hi.I didn't expect you to come here",She says.Something about her tone tells me she didn't want me here as well.

But I don't leave.I walk with Tris.

There is something I have been noticing.Tris has been giving me the cold shoulder lately.And I don't know why.

I'm not going to ask her soon though.

"Isn't it beautiful here",I say pointing to the surroundings.

Well it is beautiful.Kids playing,trees swaying and wind blowing.

"Yeah",Tris says.

Silence.

I don't remember doing something wrong to Tris.Then why the cold shoulder ?

Tris's POV

I don't want him to be here.

I don't.

I do not.

I DO NOT !

The reason I came out of the house was to be away from him.For sometime.

But he had to follow me...Right ?

Tris ! Control.

I guess it's pretty obvious by now that I'm trying to ignore him.

Not now,Tris.

Don't give him that cold shoulder.....yet.

Make a conversation with him.

So I begin with something that....I actually mean.

"Four....I'm sorry again for almost killing you",I say.

"Tris,about that...it's alright.Really.You didn't know and it wasn't your fault",He says.

I just nod and there is silence again.

"Uhh...How long ?",I ask trying to keep the conversation going.

"How long what ?",Tobias asks.

Four asks.Four.FOUR !

Why can't I remember that ?

"How long have you known ? About your allergy",I ask.

"Oh that.Uhh.....I think we found out about it when I was 8",Four says.

"How ?",I ask.This time I'm not just saying stuff to keep the conversation going.I'm genuinely interested.

"Let's just say I ate a lot of peanut butter jam.I almost died that day.I mean....it was even worse than today.Since it wasn't diagnosed before....we didn't even have an EpiPen at home.And let's just say...my father wasn't...uhh...the world's best dad.So he didn't bother taking me to the hospital and......you know what ? Never mind.It's not important",Four says.

What was he going to say ? Why didn't he say it ?

If Four died that day....would my parents be alive ? Would Caleb be alive ?

"Uhh....okay",I say.

"What about you ?",Four asks.

"Huh ?",I ask.

"Any allergy ?",He asks.

"No.I mean...till now,I haven't had an allergic reaction to anything.So it's no for now",I say.

Four laughs.

"What ? Why are you laughing ?",I ask.

"No it's just.....nothing",He says.

"Say",I insist.

"I like how you believe there's still time.Still time for you to develop an allergy.Still time for you to explore.Still time for you to discover new things about yourself",He says.

I just stare at him.

I didn't expect him to scrutinize my answer so much,so as to find another meaning to what I said.

And now that he did...I add another word to my list of adjectives for him.

Too trusting.Intelligent.Intellectual.

One might argue that Intelligent and Intellectual mean the same.

But they're different.They have different meanings.

Caleb told me that.

Caleb.

He's never going to teach me anything again.

He's never going to show off how smart he is.

He's never going to annoy me with his intelligence.

He's gone.

Ughh ! Tris stop doing that !

"Are you done staring at my beautiful face ?",Four says smiling.Waving his hand in front of my face.

I wasn't even...looking at his face.I mean I was but I wasn't.

What are you saying Tris ?

It makes no sense.

But now that he pointed out...I stare at him.I mean this time...actually at him.

He's really handsome actually.Handsome is an understatement.He's gorgeous.

His eyes are deep blue.Like the ocean.One could get lost in his eyes.His eyes....they're very calming.

He has a perfect jawline.Out of all people I've seen...his has to be the most perfect.

He's tall.Very tall.About one and a half foot taller than me...I guess.

He's muscular.And for a moment I wonder...how would it feel ? To be enclosed in his arms.His muscular arms.

Would I feel safe ? Warm ?

I guess I'll never find out.

A/N : So that was the end of the Eleventh Chapter !!! Do you guys think.....Tris will find out ? Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️