Chapter 7 : Gang House ????

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 7 !! I really hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!!

I couldn't update yesterday because I was busy with other stuff.....I guess that was already understood !! 😂😂😂

Anyways....Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

After that what follows ?

A competition.

I hit a strike on every single ball after that and Four...well he does that as well.

In the end it comes down to me and Four.

There's just one ball to go.Tobias and I are on the same number of points.And I just realized I said 'Tobias' !! Shit !! 

Four goes first and hits a strike.As if that wasn't predictable.

I go next and hit a strike as well.

So we both win.

"Congratulations ! You win Fourtris",The machine says and I roll my eyes at it.

"OMG !! I'm so happy.I won !! My life depended on it",I say sarcastically.

"Enjoy these little things of life",Four says.

I mentally scoff.

'Enjoy these little things of life' ? 

How can I ? When you stole my life's biggest happiness from me.

How can I ? When you ruined my life.

How can I ? When you killed my parents and brother mercilessly.

"Earth to Tris !",Chris says and snaps her fingers in front of my face.

"You guys noticed how the machine forgot the "and" ?",Shauna asks putting air quotes around and.

"Oh yeah ! It said Fourtris and not Four and Tris",Marlene says.

I can't believe this.These guys seriously pay attention to every single minute detail ?!????!!

"That could be like...your ship name !",Uriah screams.I see Four give him a death glare.

"What's a ship name ?",I ask.

"It's nothing.My friends are crazy.So...where are you staying Tris ?",To-Four says uncomfortably.He's scratching the back of his neck.

So that's what he does when he's uncomfortable !

I also note that he was desperately trying to change the topic about ship name.

So...I make a mental note : Google the meaning of 'ship name' once you get home !

"Hotel Four Seasons",I say.I don't want to talk to him.I really don't.Everything about him just makes me want to kill him already.

I don't think his friends know what he did.If they did....they wouldn't be his friends anymore !

"You guys could stay with us !!",Will screams.

"Will...are you crazy ?",Chris asks smiling.

"No really",Will says.Christina and I look at each other in confusion and then at Will.

"Will,what are you talking about ?",Zeke asks.

"The gang house",He replies.

"Oh that ! That's a pretty good idea",Uriah says.

What are these guys saying ? 

"Basically the gang house is a huge mansion sorta thing that has 8 rooms !! So we usually keep gang parties in our gang house.All of us equally own the house.We do have our own homes but most of the time we live in the gang house.As of now...we have 3 rooms vacant.Cuz Uriah,Marlene and Zeke and Shauna own one room each together.So....you and Christina could live with us.And we would still have one room vacant !",Destiny says.

I know I should take this offer.The closer I am to the enemy....the easier to kill.

But seriously....

How can these guys be so trusting ? 

"Uhhh....Can I discuss this with Chris ?",I ask.

"Yeah sure",They reply.

I take Tris to a corner of the bowling center that's far away from them.

"So what do you think ?",I ask.

"I think we should take it.The closer we are...the easier our work will be",Chris says.

"OMG ! Are you my soulmate or something ? I thought of the same thing",I say laughing.

"Maybe I am",Chris says winking and I laugh.

We go back to Four and his friends.

"So we decided...we'll take it",Chris and I say.

"That's great !",Four says.

I almost feel sad for him.For trusting us.Keyword - Almost.

Shut up Tris ! He killed your family,for crying out loud !

I don't answer to that.Mainly because I don't want to.

"So we'll go to your hotel first and then to the gang house",Will says excited.

He's a little too excited.I wonder why.

We then leave the bowling alley.I see Will place his hand on Christina's back guiding her to the car.

Oh ! Now I get why he was excited.

I remember how Chris smiled when Will proposed that we can stay with them.

They might actually become a thing ! 

I really hope they do.

A/N : So that was the end of the Seventh Chapter !!! How was it ?? Do you guys hope Christina and Will become a thing ? ;) Anyways....Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️