"Awe, that's sweet. Host thinks that he can satisfy you."

   "Get out Fire!" Host growled, pulling my shirt down. I looked horrified as Fire just saw me shirtless. I felt my face get hot at the thought of that.

   "And what are you gonna do about it?" Fire gloated. Host lunged at Fire, pinning him to the ground. Fire summoned some fire and burned Host in the throat. I screamed at Fire to stop, but he didn't. Host pulled out his dagger and stabbed Fire in the arm. I knew that I couldn't pull them off of each other, so I had to go get some help. I ran up the steps, screaming for Dark, Anti, and anyone else who would help.

   "HELP! DARK, ANTI, ANYONE! HOST AND FIRE ARE GONNA KILL EACH OTHER!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. The first three that appeared on the steps were Dark, Glitch, and Light.

   "What's going on, Y/N?" Light asked.

   "Fire came down and was spying on me and Host and now they're both fighting!" I gasped.

   "DoN'T woRry, I gOT tHis." Glitch said, running down the steps, two at a time.

   "Don't forget me!" Dark yelled, coming down at the same pace. I checked down the steps to see that Dark was holding Host, while Glitch and Light were hanging onto Fire.

   "WHAT THE FUCK DID I TELL YOU FIRE?!?!" Dark yelled, making Host groan.

   "Not to mess with the three." Fire said, casting his glance downwards.

   "AND WHAT DID YOU DO YOU ASSHAT?" Dark growled.

   "I messed with Y/N and Host... BUT HOST WAS ABOUT TO FUCK Y/N!" Fire screamed triumphantly. Dark, Glitch, and Light all looked at me and Host.

   "Is this true, Y/N?" Light asked, tilting his head a bit. I sighed a little.

   "We were just making out... And... Uh..." I was about to finish before Glitch interrupted me.

   "OK! I'vE hearD EnoUGh." Glitch claimed. Dark glared at Host.

   "Were you going to do it, Host?" Dark asked.

   "Host thought about it..." Host said, shamefully.

   "Wait! But you and Kim were making out!" I yelled at Dark. "And so were Selena and Anti! So why can't we? Host likes me and I like him. He protects me when I need it most!" I glared at Dark. Dark walked towards me.

   "Because he's MY brother! I don't want you to trick him into thinking that you like him!" Dark glared some more.

   "But I DO like him!" I growled. Dark just shook his head, looking sad.

   "I'm sorry, Y/N... I just get protective over my brother... You have to know what that's like, right?" Dark questioned. I smirked a bit, then nodded.

   "That's why I'm so wary of you and Kim, and Selena and Anti. Like what if you hurt them?" Dark looked taken aback.

   "I would never dream of it." Dark sighed a bit.

   "Then can't you just let me see Host? I do love him!" I protested. Dark sighed again, shaking his head.

   "I'm sorry, Y/N. I guess I was just overreacting. You can be with Host if you really want to. But! If you hurt him, I will hurt you! You got that?" Dark asked.

   "Yes sir!" I laughed.

   "Come on, brother, let's go upstairs and have a talk." Dark said, dragging Fire upstairs, Glitch and Light following suit.

   "So I guess that means that we can be together?" I said, smiling at Host. Host smiled back.

   "Host thinks so too! Now, where were we?" Host questioned, I laughed. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! First smutty chapter that I've ever written! I hope it's not too cringy, sorry if it is. I'm not going into full on smut, so I probably won't ever make a chapter like that in this book. Unless you guys want it... I might think about it... *Wink Wink*