"Okay, Eamon, this is your schedule and this is a paper you need all the teachers to sign. Thank you honey." She ordered lightly and he nodded.

"Thank you Miss." He said. And she looked surprised by his accent but hid it quickly. She glanced at me with a question in her eyes and I nodded silently at her. She smiled at us and I led Eamon off.

"Okey Dokey, lets look at your schedule." I said as I took his schedule. He waited patiently as I compared his to mine. "Okay, we have Math- first period-together, and you have most of your classes with Drake and Thomas. I also have art, P.E., and music with you, which are after lunch, which is after 3 periods in the morning. Lila and Jasmine have the other two in the morning with you." I explained and her nodded.

"Sounds good. Now can you show me around please?" he asked me quietly, trying to avoid the onlookers gazes.

"Sure." I chuckled and led him by his wrist to the first hall. As we walked I explained what each were. Kids were slowly trickling in, school starting soon. "So you have Math and science down here." I explained. We walked down another corridor. "Social Studies and Latin or French- whichever you take." I said , pointing to each door. I hurried to the last few halls and pointed down them explaining each room. We passed by the arts section. The doors here are covered with posters or paintings.

"What are those big doors for?" he quizzed. I slapped my forehead.

"Oh! I almost forgot! That is the gym. And down there is the cafeteria." I explained just as they warning bell rang.

"Should we get going?" he asked worriedly. I shook my head.

"We can be a bit late since I'm showing you around. Lets find your locker." I skipped down the hall and he walked next to me, his face showing his amusement. No laughs, no smiles. We came to the locker hall and I showed him where mine was and then looked at his number.

"Wait, is mine right by yours then?" he said, pointing to the number I was trying to find.

"Oh, it is. I'm horrible at I-Spy." I sighed. His is actually a couple spaces away from mine, but only about two or three. I didn't feel like counting. The last bell rang fro us to get to class and I led him to math. We came in a bit after everyone else. He handed Mr. Peters the slip he had to sign and he quickly scratched his name on it.

"Class, this is a new student." Mr. Peters explained, gesturing to Eamon. The class audibly turned toward us. Eamon cringed slightly and I held back a giggle. "His name is Eamon. Be nice, blah blah. Now get to your work." He ordered and the students tried to make it look as though they were but they weren't. they were staring at Eamon. Girls with lust, boys with... I don't know. Jealousy? Maybe they thought he was getting too much attention. I led him to the back of he room to two empty seats. He sat quickly and hid himself behind a cloak of hair.

"I don't like everyone staring at me. I'm not used to this." He grumbled. I chuckled.

"It'll pass. If you stay with me long enough they won't. by the way, the girls in the middle rows are the Artificials. Stay away from them. If they come toward you, haul balls. They are like preying eagles, but in a more skanky way. Those are the jocks, those are the less popular people." I listed, gesturing to them. He nodded his head at each name.

"Aurora? What are we?" he questioned after a minute of listening to the teacher, who really was just listing what we were going to be learning.

"I don't really know. I don't pay attention to what others think. I don't care, frankly." I shrugged and he nodded but looked surprised at my answer. That class went by quickly, Eamon and I joking about the teacher and my doodles. I would draw a picture and he put captions under them. I kept giggling at them, and getting looks from the other kids. I passed him off to Drake with a wave. Chester is in the classes at the end of the day with me, and next also. I walked toward my next class boredly. Then two girls flanked me.