All Roads Lead to Camp Half Blood

Y'all better thank my sister for bugging me to write this while I was just trying to watch Supernatural. She made the deciding vote for the last chapter :)

"What the hell?" Sharon snarled as we were surrounded by rather vicious-looking armed, demigods. Yeah, she wasn't Sharon anymore, this was Agent 13. I briefly wondered how well the mist could cover this up.

I raised my hands slightly, things usually go better with the Ares cabin when you raise your hands. I know from experience.

"What the frack?" She curses again, well she doesn't exactly say frack but it's close enough.

"Hey." I say softly. "No cursing, it brings a bad vibe."

Agent 13 just gives me a glare and I decide to bite my tongue from any further remarks. I breathe deeply, running my eyes over all of the campers, surprisingly I can't recognise any of them. This is going to be difficult.

"Get out of the car!" One of them cries, I get out slowly. When Sharon doesn't comply, they wrench her out. She scowls at the demigods who force her to the ground.

"Get off of me!" She roars and for a second the amateur demigods freeze.

"Okay stop!" I shout, "take me to Chiron."

"How do mortals know about Chiron?" One of the younger demigods snarled. Pointing their beginner dagger at me with a shaky hand. I suppressed a laugh.

"My name's Perseus Jackson, Son of Poseidon, Son of Neptune, knight of the Sea, twice Defeater of the Minotaur, holder of the Sky, adventurer of the Underworld, traveller to Tartus, warrior against Kronos, rescuer of Thanatos, the Lost Hero, Praetor and Protector of New Rome and one of the Seven." In a completely different conversational tone, I say. "You may know of me."

A couple of swords dropped, some kid's shield spun down the hill. "Now." I say evenly. "Take me to your leader."

...

Turns out, the newbies in the Ares cabin were quite helpful once they knew who I was. The little swarm of them trailed us as I walked to the Archery Range. The little squad we'd formed sort of grew in bubbling excitement. Sharon fell into step with me, giving everyone the evilest of glares, even some of the more battle-hardened demigods stepped out of the way.

I looked around, the camp was overflowing. Like, hot dam, there's alot of demigods here.

I stop for a moment, taking in my surroundings. I was really here. Here in the sense that I was finally back at Camp Half-Blood, the place that I'd spent hours, long nights and restless moments antagonising the idea of wether or not I should return.

Why didn't I return? I asked myself, watching as the demigods fell away in front of me. Whispers of 'whose that' and 'oh my gosh, it's him' echoed throughout the camp. Why did I leave this place? A sanctuary for people like me.

"Perseus Jackson." Chiron spoke, pausing his archery class with a wave of his hand. The students, mostly Apollo children from their bright, blonde hair and athletic figures stepped down in disappointment. One girl looked like she really had her eye on the mark.

"Chiron." I breathed out quickly, and came to stop in front of him. In horse form, Chiron towered over everyone, however, I was only an inch lower than him, which I have to say, is pretty impressive.

"It's been a long time." He says softly.

"It has," I reply back in the same tone. "But I guess all roads lead to home."

"Eventually." A smile graced his features, he turned to a still, slightly fuming Sharon behind me. I had to admit, she did look very dangerous, like a dangerous Athenian child, ready for battle. "Who's your friend here?"

"Sharon Carter, mortal, we had a mission here, to scout it out, it was too late before I realised..." I trailed off. "I should've known, I'm sorry Chiron."

"It's quite all right, my boy." Chiron grinned, "we'll just have to trust that Miss Carter will keep our secret." A shadow cast over his face and his eyes suddenly turned cold, faraway, the look he got when he remembered all the heroes that had passed under his watch. "Now I believe we have urgent matters to discuss."

...

"There's a goddess you say?" Chiron mused.

"She was young, perhaps my age, and she was very strong, not just physically but..." I trailed off, searching for my answer. "She had this certain aura that made me think she was from the era of the Titans. This regal sorta thing, the way she held herself and the way she moved, she wasn't from my father's domain but she was of the sea."

Chiron thought this over very carefully, Sharon stood beside me, sitting on the cough in the rec room. I'd given her a shoddy introduction to the world of well, us. She'd taken it in generally well, after all, I wouldn't be surprised if she had dealt with weirder stuff.

"There aren't many records of Titan and mortal affiliations," Chiron mused. "Some all them Nephilim, others, demititans but that's a bit of a mouthful."

"Doesn't have that much of a nice ring to it." I commented, scrunching my nose. "But these, demititans, they exist somehow right?"

"Yes, if it is a move by the Titans, it's a creative one, these childrens would make excellent, skilled foot soldiers, with all the same privileges as demigods-"

"But stronger." I interrupted, somberly. "The closer the line to Gaea, the stronger they are."

"Some could be as powerful as the gods themselves." Chiron spoke carefully. The weight of the news laid upon the three of us, even Sharon who didn't really have a coherent grasp on what was happening. I sighed deeply.

"But nothing new then." I grimaced.

Haha sorry not sorry. I've been working on creating a crossover between this book and my other Avengers fanfiction (the Second) it's gonna happen next chapter so that's fun.

All your comments and love really help, and I have no idea what I was gonna write sooo.....

Yeh.