VMAS

Justin's POV:

I can already hear the roaring fans. I get anxiety every time before award shows.

I shake my leg to let the nerves off. Selena stops my knee from shaking and looks at me. "Your alright baby. I got you." She says with a sincere smile.

I kiss her and the door slides open. "Right this way Bieber and Gomez." The lady had a Bluetooth on, with a lanyard I'm guessing to get access to the VMAS, and seemed very stressed out.

We quickly get out of the van and follow the lady who was walking quite fast. "JELENA!"

Is what everyone was yelling as they spot us from the benches. This year it was just a runway, not a circle that was surrounded by cameramen and fans.

We were greeted by my friend, Usher. "Hey man!" He says hugging me. "I see you brought a cutie with you, nice to see you both together." He says hugging Selena.

"Thanks man, I'll see you inside?" The lady was dragging Selena and I. "Yeah man, have fun!" He says waving.

I held tight to Selena's hand as she said hi to some of her friends. We decided to skip the interviews and straight to the red carpet.

"It's freaking hot out here." Selena says fanning herself. I blow fresh air onto her and she laughs. "That feels good." Something sounded dirty to me.

"What does?" I say smirking at her. She gasps and hits me on the chest. "Never mind." She says laughing.

"Ok, stand right here." We walk on the carpet and flashes went wild. I position myself and hold onto Selena's waist as she does the same.

"Over here! To your right! Can we get a smile?" Is the yelling words from the demanding cameramen.

I kiss Selena on the cheek as she blushes. We look at each other for a picture but start laughing at how dumb we look.

"Ok, move along." The lady says shewing us. After moving to three more spots, Selena and I make our way to the stadium.

The lady takes us back stage to our dressing room before we go ahead and get to our seats. "I'll be back in about ten minutes." The rushing last days before slamming the door.

There's this huge mirror with lights surrounding it and Selena gasps. "Oh my god, it's glorious. Let's take some pictures."

Selena says yanking me in. She pulls out her phone and slides up for the camera app.

We take a couple of serious ones and of course goofy ones. I kiss Selena on the cheek as she presses the button to take the picture.

We hear a knock at the door and turn away from the mirror. Justin walks to the door and opens it.

My heart drops for some odd reason to see Kyrie standing there. "Hey man, big fan of you and your team." Justin says greeting him.

I stand behind Justin and awkwardly look at Kyrie. "Thanks man, appreciate it. Hey Selena, Kylie was calling you to her dressing room." I jumped a little when he said my name.

"Oh okay, I'll be back babe. I think she was gonna give me one of her lipkits to try on." I say and walk out.

Me and Kyrie knew damn well Kylie wasn't calling me. "Oh ok, hurry back because that lady will be coming in a bit." He says.

"Ok." I say looking back at him while Kyrie and I walk down the hallway full of dressing room along with Kyrie who I had a small crush on.

"So what do you need?"I say as I walk into his dressing room. "This." He presses his lips against mine and I was shocked.

I push him back and stay frozen. "You do realize I have a boyfriend right?" He sends a confused look.

What is wrong with him? Just because we went clubbing once and you took me home doesn't mean I'm in love with you.

"It didn't seem like you did that one night at the club." What is he talking about? "We were just talking Kyrie. I was talking to you as a friend not a girl who's interested in you."

He looks around like I'm crazy. "After a few shots and drinks, you weren't acting like it." I felt my stomach turn crazy.

"Oh god. Did we kiss?!" I'm hoping that's all we did. He didn't say anything and I just looked at him and sighed.

I sit down on the couch and think about Justin. I lied to his face and promised nothing happened that night.

He will never forgive me. Justin doesn't deserve this at all. I put my hands on my face and try and not burst into tears.

"How do I not fucking remember? Why would you let me kiss you?" I say yelling at Kyrie as he sits next to me.

"I'm sorry, I was drunk too. I guess I wasn't as fucked as you. I'm sorry." He says putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't. You don't get to feel sorry. Your not the one in a relationship that you dedicate your life to." I stop talking before I shed tears.

"No, I get to say sorry because I kissed with the girl who dedicates her life to her relationship." I get up and turn back to Kyrie who just has guilt on his

"Don't ever tell anyone about this." I say before walking out. I try and put a smile on my face as I get closer to mine and Justin's dressing room.

I open the door and there lays Justin on the couch on his phone. "Babe get up, your going to wrinkle your suit."

He gets up and hugs me. "I love you." He says and kisses me. The fact I have to live with this for the rest of my life is terrifying.

I can't lose him again. "I love you too."

The lady walks in with a clipboard and sweat all over her head.

"Alright, let's make this quick. Come on."