revival tour

June
Justin's POV:

So far the tour has been good. I feel like more of a supportive mom than a boyfriend because I'm always wearing her merchandise and I'm always hype at the concerts.

Also, we have amazing tour bus sex. It's a little cramped but that only meant we were closer to each other.

I only have about two more shows left, which is the Houston show that is tonight, and the Austin and Dallas shows.

I'm nervous for the Dallas show since I am gonna meet Selena's family since like forever. And I'm gonna be leaving her for the longest time.

The only thing that I have to confront Selena on is her backup dancers. There's one, Caleb, who just like to flirt with her when I'm not in sight.

Like I get that he has to be all up on her, but that doesn't mean you have to flirt with my girl. It's been bothering lately, so if I don't say anything now, I'm gonna regret not saying anything when I'm gone.

Which means, Caleb has a chance. Which is not gonna happen.

I sit in one of the seats as I watch Selena strut her stuff on stage. "Hey Justin, do you mind getting me some water please?"

"Oh yeah, make that too." Caleb says. Who does this boy think I am? His butler?

"Okay." I get up from the seat and go to the buffet that the arena provided us with.

I grab two water bottles and walk all the way back to the stage. "Alright one water for my lady and one for the backup dancer." I say handing Selena's water and throwing it at Caleb.

"Thanks babe." Selena says kissing me. I look over to Caleb who just looked away, what I was hoping.

I sit back down and watch the rest of the show.

One of Selena's friends Courtney comes and sits next to me. "Thank god you're doing something."

I think I know what she means. "What do you mean?" Ha. "With Caleb, he's been all touchy lately." She seems a little concerned too.

"Yeah, it's been bothering me too. What do I tell her without her getting mad at me?" Selena looks at Courtney and waves as Courtney waves back.

"Just tell her what's on your mind. Don't be too demanding forcing her not to talk to him. Just tell her that as her boyfriend you feel like he's been too close to her. Just try and be settle."

Courtney can be really helpful, she's one of her closest friends that I can talk to. "Alright, thanks. I just want to confront her about it before I leave."

"Don't worry, I'll have an eye on her while you're gone." She says bumping into me. I laugh.
________________

Selena's about to go on in about an hour or so, so I better take my chance before I never get another one.

Right now, she's laying against my chest messing with my fingers. "I can't believe you only have a few shows left with me."

Selena usually winds down before the show, to clear her mind.

"Yeah me too. Hey can I ask you something?" I'm afraid for her reaction. "Yeah, what is it."

"I just, I think Caleb can be a little too touchy with you. I get he's your friend and everything, but he can just get irritating sometimes." Selena sits up and squints her eyes.

"Are you jealous? Justin, Caleb is my backup dancer." She doesn't seem to be taking this as serious as I thought.

"Yeah, but you don't want your boyfriend seeing some dude carrying you around and hugging you insanely a lot." She rolls her eyes.

"Justin, really? Are you saying that I'm cheating on you?" She just turned this ship around.

"No! There's nothing wrong with you, it's him. I'm not accusing you of anything. That's the last thing that was in my mind. Selena, it's my job as your boyfriend to be protective over you, sometimes be jealous, and love you as much as possible."

Sometimes I just have to pour out to Selena so she can get me. "Okay. Well I have to start getting ready for the show. I'll see you later." She gets up and leaves the dressing room.

Not kissing me or anything. Great.

Courtney walks in and I can tell she saw Selena mad. "Hey, what happened? Did you tell her?"

"Yeah, and somehow it turned into her saying I was accusing her of cheating on me." She sighs and sits next to me.

"That's Selena. Don't sweat it, she'll get over it." Courtney says getting back up and leaving the room.

Does she think I don't know? I've known Selena longer than her. I'm definitely not new to this.

_______________
Selena's POV:

I'm very angry. Justin doesn't know how insanely stupid him thinking Caleb is too close to me is.

Why would he even think that? Whatever. Caleb is a nice guy, he might even be, you know, gay.

But Justin acts like Courtney isn't the same with him. She's always flirting with him and pushing him. I should've said something.

But Courtney is my best friend, I wouldn't like to ruin that over Justin.

"Alright, ms. Gomez you're up next in five." A stage director says as Aleen gives me my mic.

Hopefully the show will clear my mind, because laying with Justin sure didn't.

"3, 2, 1, go!" The platform goes up and the screaming fans jump up and down when they see me.

"Hello Houston, I'm Selena Gomez and welcome to the revival tour."
_________________
That show was good. I definitely tried a little harder this time.

I spot Justin with a water bottle he seems sad. "Here I got you a water." He says handing it to me.

He had this look on his face, like he seemed calm but guilty, I'm not like saying he's guilty for what he said to me, but that's how he looks.

It's kinda hard being mad at him. Something about him makes him forgiving, I don't know if it's his eyes or how sincere he is.

"Thanks." I smile and walk with him. "I'm sorry for putting all that shit on you before your show. If you want to talk to Caleb, I don't have a problem with that, just don't let him get all up on you." He says as we walk to my dressing room.

"Okay, I understand. I just don't want to fight. It's your last few shows before you leave, and the last thing I want is us arguing."

It's true. I want me and Justin to be on good terms before our last show together, or when he meets the family.

"Yeah you're right. I love you." He says putting his arm around my shoulder.

"I love you too." I say kissing him softly on the lips.

While me and Justin were having our moment, Caleb runs up on us.

"Hey Selena, the dancers and I are eating out. Wanna come?" He didn't even invite Justin.

I look at Justin who almost wanted to sock him in the face. "No I'm good." Caleb face slightly turned. "Oh okay." He says and walks away.

"You didn't have to do that." He says looking back and rolling his eyes at Caleb. "Do what?" I say teasing him.

"Haha Gomez." I say as I laugh at him. It's funny sometimes when Justin is jealous. Like he gets really salty and rolls his eyes.

"I'm just playing. Hey, do you wanna have hot makeup sex in the RV?" He says swinging our intertwined hands.

"Let's do it." I say and giggle, running to the RV.