tipsy

Selena's POV:

I'm not gonna lie I feel and look pretty hot in the bathing suit even though it's a one piece.

It really brings out my curves. Justin and I walk out and I feel him bring his hand around my back and lightly squeeze my butt.

"Stop." I say looking at him with these eyes like I want him to stop but I don't. He smirks and opens the door to the sprinter van for me.

"After you." I can already tell what he's probably gonna do. I get in the van and Justin smacks my butt.

It made a loud clap causing the driver to look back. This is so embarrassing. Justin closes the door behind him and laughs.

I roll my eyes. "Sorry!" He says throwing his hands up while I hit him. He laughs and hold my wrists.

He pulls me in for a kiss but I turn away. "Ew no, get away." I say playfully. He kisses me anyway and I obviously kiss back.

We pull up to a parking lot a few minutes later and I'm totally clueless. "Thank you." Justin says and opens the door for me.

We step out and my eyes land on a dock. There's this huge yacht waiting to set sail. "No you didn't." I say as Justin and I walk up to it.

Justin holds my hand as we walk in the pearl white yacht. "What do you think?" Justin seems so happy to be on it right now.

"It's great, thank you baby." I say hugging him and sneaking a little kiss. This trip has been amazing, it's hard to believe that were leaving tomorrow.

"Let's take a look inside." Justin leads me to a door and opens it. I was confused at how dark it was but once the lights came on I knew what happened.

All of my favorite people were here with me. "Surprise!" Everyone says jumping up. I was so happy to find all of my friends to be here with me celebrating a special day.

"Happy birthday babe." Teresa says hugging me. Ashley, Raquel, and Courtney also came.

"Thank you." I say hugging the rest of them. All of my church friends were here too, including Samuel.

I'm sort of happy he came but I don't want any tension to go between him and Justin since he does know we use to date.

"Hey Selena." I felt Sam move his hands down my back as we hugged. I quickly move and give a sly smile.

"Hi." I said quietly making sure he knew what he did wasn't right. "Happy birthday." He said smirking at me.

Please God don't let anything happen today.
_______________
Justin's POV:

Selena seemed so happy to see all of her friends here with us in Mexico. I invited her main crew and had them invite other people since I don't know them as much.

One person who I'm not as excited to see here is Sam. When I wanted Selena back she had told me she was seeing someone, it was him.

When he found that out he called me out and made a huge scene which made Selena hate me for a while.

But if Selena wants him here that's fine. I'm just gonna keep a close eye on him. As I'm dazing at Selena, Teresa walks up to me.

"Hey Justin have you thought about what you're gonna wear to the VMAs next month?" Oh shit.

"Uh nah, not yet." I personally now hate award shows. It's just filled with a bunch of fake celebrities that once use to hate me.

I loved them when I was with Selena, so hopefully I'll enjoy them now that I'm with her again.

"Well she's gonna have to wear Louis Vuitton, so start looking into that." Teresa is trying to like me but I can tell she thinks I'm toxic.

She started being Selena's assistant in 2013, around the time we were getting into trouble. So she didn't get a tasteful first sip of me.

"Okay I will, thanks." I say and she smiles and walks away.

Alfredo walks up to me. Finally someone I know. "Damn boy friend came in clutch!" Alfredo says basically yelling causing everyone to stare at us and laugh.

"Hey bro." I say doing a hand shake with him. "Thanks for the invite." He says passing me a beer.

I don't want to get too crunk tonight. "Hey no problem you've been with us through thick and thin." I pop open the bottle and let the drink run through my throat.
--------------------
12:20 am
After two beers and a shot later, I'm already feeling a little woozy. Selena is having a great time dancing and singing.

I've kept an eye on her and Sam and it's been alright. I can tell he's trying to get a little comfy with her.

"Hey babe, are you doing alright?" Selena says sitting next to me. "Yeah I'm fine. Are you having fun?"

"Yes thank you again-" before Selena could finish her sentence Sam drags her. "Hey your friends are missing you over here."

That ticked me off. The way he grabbed her my the arm and put his arm around her waist and me heated.

"Hey man she was talking to me." I say getting up from my seat. Selena is right in the middle of us trying to push me back.

"Come on babe." She says grabbing my hand pulling me back trying not to start anything between us.

I don't even know who invited him. I'm really trying not to fight him because I don't want to disappoint Selena.

"Quit being so sensitive bro." Sam yells across the room. I'm just gonna ignore him.

Selena sighs as she tries to comfort me. I can feel my body tense up. "How about you stop trying to fucking start something bro. I don't even know who invited you." He really pushing my buttons.

I can already tell Selena is pissed. If it wasn't Selena's birthday I probably already have beaten his ass.

"Wow you really are the jackass everyone says you are."

"Sam you're really being the jackass right now. Have some fucking respect. You can leave." Selena says pointing to the door.

Sam snatches his jacket from the table and walks out the door.

"Selena I'm so-" before I could finish Selena walks away. I probably shouldn't have said anything.

But if you're going to rudely interrupted my girlfriends and I conversation and grab her by the waist, we have a problem.