half way

July
Selena's POV:

"Justin, seriously. Which dress is nice?" Justin gets easily distracted.

Justin and I are planning on attending the MTV Video Music Awards in August.

I want this couple debut be as iconic as when we first started dating.

"I like that black one. Very sexy." Obviously he chose the deep v-neck dress because of my boobs.

"Really? Do you think I can rock it? It seems a little too risky, don't you think?" It's super beautiful.

But I don't think I can handle with all the covering my tots. "You can pull off anything! I love it. And it's backless. You look good in backless dresses." He says smirking.

"Okay, whatever. I just want this to be amazing." I've been planning for this ever since the day we agreed to go as a couple.

The billboards was disappointing to everyone, since they thought we were making our debut there.

"It will be Selena. Your birthday isn't that far away." He says leading onto something.

"Yeah? We all agreed on going to Mexico. It's decided, this isn't." Justin doesn't understand how important this is to me.

"Your not excited for the sex we're gonna have?" He says chuckling. He's so childish. "You know I'm always excited for you." I say biting my lip teasingly.

"Okay, that's all I needed. Back to your dress craze." I roll my eyes and go back to the website Aleen gave me of dress suggestions.

I gasp as I stumble upon this beautiful satin champagne/beige dress. "What is it?" He says jumping, scaring him.

"This dress! It's perfect, it even has that deep V-neck type." I turn the camera to the laptop and his eyes widen.

"We got a winner."
_____________________
July 21, 2016
Puerto Rico, Mexico

I run up to Justin as soon as I saw him in front of the villa we were staying at. I wrap my legs around him and inhale his cologne.

I missed him, his body, everything. "Hey baby girl." He says laughing. I press his soft, plump lips into mine.

I never get tired of this feeling I have every time I kiss him. "I missed you." I say as I get off of him.

"Me too. Let's go inside and celebrate." I pick up my suitcase and hold his hand as we walk in the big mansion.

"This is amazing." There was this big chandelier hanging as soon as you walk in. "Yeah, all for you." He says smiling at me.

"What else is for me?" I say smirking. He turns red and laughs. "Look at you making me blush." He says before pushing me against the wall and kissing me roughly.

"Take off your shirt." He says demanding me. It's so fucking hot when he wants to have angry sex. I remove my shirt and he quickly starts kissing my breast and feeing them.

"Shit." I say tilting my head back. He pulls my leggings down and I slip off my sandals.

"Fuck, you look so sexy." He says slapping my ass. I scream and he covers my mouth. "Don't say anything." He picks me up and puts me over his shoulder and takes us up stairs.

"What are you doing?" I say laughing. It's so hard for me to role play. I can never take anything serious.

He throws me on the bed and I'm still laughing my ass off. "This." He says and jams his fingers in me.

Mid-laugh I gasp and jerk my head back. He kisses all over my neck while screwing his fingers in me fast. "Fuck me." I say under my breath.

He takes off his shirt and his basketball shorts, along with his boxers. He was already hard. He removed my black lace thong and exhaled a sharp breath.

"Your body is so curvy and beautiful, I love you." He says coming back up before entering deep and quickly making it very unexpected for me.

He pins my arms above my head and moves his lips to my neck. Every thrust got harder for me not to moan.

He sucks on my sweet spot making me want to scream even more. "Fuck babe your big." I say kissing his jawline.

He laughed lightly and moved faster into me. I tried tugging out of his grip, but it was too strong.

My legs felt like giving up and getting weaker. "Open your legs." He says letting go of my hands and bringing my knees to my chest.

It felt so good and deep, I was close. "Say my name." He says kissing my breasts. "Justin. Justin fucking Bieber." I say laying my head back getting.

His eyes got dark and opens my legs. He rams into me to the point where our skin is clapping against each other.

"Fuck." He says griping onto my hips and entering into me fast. "Oh shit baby, make me cum!" I say digging my nails into his back.

That feeling was coming again. The feeling I always get before I release. Somehow he goes even faster jamming into me and he grunts.

"Go baby!" I say grabbing onto the sheets. "Ohh!" I say and release. He jams into me hard but slowly.

With every thrust I got more sensitive. "Fuck." He says and wipes off the sweat off of his forehead.

That was amazing. Obviously every time we have sex it's amazing, but this time it was, speechless.

He lays next to me, as usual, out of breath. "Day one out of four." He says turning to me.

"Round two?" I say. He smiles and pulls me onto him.