one at a time

March
Selena's POV:

My heart dropped as soon as I heard the door open and see Ashley standing there in shock.

"Sele- oh my god!" Ashley says looking the other way.

Justin and I scream in surprise. Justin gets up and puts his underwear on and puts the rest of his clothes on.

"I'm sorry ash-" Ashley cuts him off. "Just meet me in the living room, the both of you." And she walks away.

Me and Justin look at each other like 'what have we done'? "I thought you said they weren't coming back till later?"

I know Justin is mad, I am too myself. But I know how much Justin wanted to take things slow. And now we have to tell Ashley what's going on.

I get up and put my underwear and bra back on, and Justin is looking me up and down. "Justin!" I say snapping him out of whatever he was thinking.

"Oh sorry." He says and continues to get dressed.

I'm afraid what Ashley is going to tell us, I mean she's not my mom, but I do care for what she thinks about us.

Justin and I walk out of my room and go to the living room. Justin tries sliding his arm around me, but I quickly jerk it off.

He smacks his mouth. "Really?" I smile because he sounded like a baby who didn't get what they wanted.

We walk in the living room to find Ashley on her phone. She looks up and she had the most disappointing face I've ever seen.

"What the hell is going on?" She says crossing her arms. "I mean there's no explaining to do, you kinda walked in and saw the whole shabango." Justin says.

I roll my eyes. "No I mean, are y'all dating or are y'all doing what y'all were doing two years ago?" You can hear the anger in her voice.

"Look Ashley, yes we're dating. Don't blame Justin for this. I'm the one who called him over. And the one who thought we should get back together." I say looking down.

Ashely has been through a lot with me. Especially when Justin and I we're going through our break up. So she has every right to be mad.

"Really Selena? You know better than this. And it's not his fault? Selena, Justin has torn you apart. Do you really want that to happen again?" I look over to Justin who has his jaw clenched and looking down at the floor.

I know I have to stick up for Justin, or else Ashely is gonna drag him around.

"All you can think about is the wrong Justin has done to me? What about the happiness he's brings me? He's changed Ashley, and you know that. And yes I know he's broken my heart before multiple times, but we only went through the that to make ourselves stronger. I'm sorry Ashley, believe me I hate going against you right now but I have to stick up for Justin because I love and care for him too much not to." Justin and I look at each other and he has a sly smile on his face.

Ashely looks at Justin then me. She sheds a tear. I walk over to her and sit next to her. "I'm sorry Sel. I just always wanted the best for you. I'd always thought you deserved better than him. But now, I can see that y'all both truly love each other. And I'm sorry Justin for putting you down like that. Sometimes I can be too protective." Justin walks over and gives Ashley a hug.

"You're alright. Trust me, I would be the same. So we good?" Ashley rolls her eyes. "Of course we are." She giggles and gives us a group hug.

"So have y'all told each others families?" Me and Justin look at each other. We are working on that.