Will x Reader (doctor daddy) {part 4}

Start from the beginning

I heard one of twins to cry. I turned around. And if on que. The other started to whine. I sighed, muttering something under my breath before tending to the kids.

I quieted them down quickly and went to turn around when I felt something sharp slice at my leg. I winced and turned as quickly as I can. Which made the pain intensify.

My breath hitched and Eulalie turned from a beautiful young lady to a hellhound. How was that possible?

I had no time to really think about that as I grabbed my weapon from a bag under the stroller.

The hellhound bounded towards me and I swung my sword. Hardly hitting the hellhound's shoulder. I cursed as I did something, which was probably stupid. I flung myself over the monster's shoulder and planted myself on top of it as I stabbed my sword into it's neck. It threw me off and I landed on the stone ground. A sharp pain inflicting my mid-section. I probably gotten a broken rib or two from that. Despite the pain, I stood up as it ran towards me.

My breath was heavy as it closed in on me. I held out my sword at the last second, piercing my sword into it's heart as all that was left a flutters of golden dust. My breath was still unsteady as I ran back over to the carriage. Looks like there was a change of plans for this day.

Will was going to be absolutely pissed off when he hears about this. But that wasn't important. I could hardly walk. So I did what anyone with a brain would do.

Dial 911.

***

"So this was a assault, correct" said the doctor, checking my rib cage on x-Ray. I nodded "yeah."

"Well you seem to be lucky. No broken rips" he said. I smiled "good...Now am I allowed to leave?" I asked a little impatiently. I've been here for the pass hour.

The doctor shook his head "not yet, we had some more test that I need to receive the results before I can send you off" the doctor explained. I sighed "how much longer do you think that will take?"

"About ten minutes" said the doctor "I'll be right back" he said stepping out of the room.

I glanced at the carriage that held the twins. Luckily they weren't hurt. Then I would've blamed myself. They're so young. Only about nine months old.

***

It had been about 15 minutes when the doctor walked back into the room. He had a emotionless face on. Damnit.

I looked at him, curiosity shinning in my eyes.

The doctor gave me a small smile "the test have came in. You're healthy, but just be careful, you nearly had a miscarriage."

I froze. "W-wait, what?" I asked politely making sure I heard correctly "I said, be careful, you've almost gotten a miscarriage" the doctor repeated.

I nodded "a-alright" I said standing up "I'll be careful" I agreed taking the carriage and wheeling it out.

That took all my willpower (yeah, yeah, Will I know, comment away) not to break down in tears. I couldn't be pregnant. Will and I were trying to be careful about that. We couldn't end up with another child. Even thought he was a doctor. We haven't been together for too long and money is short.

This already sucked.

***

I sat down waiting for Will to come home, which wouldn't be for another hour. I was playing with the kids on the couch. Well kinda. They were playing with one of my hands as they watched tv.

I rested my free hand on my stomach. Obviously I didn't have a bump yet. So it must've been early in the pregnancy. I hadn't called Will yet either.

He's completely oblivious to everything about today. I had to admit. I wasn't elated to have another child. But I wasn't completely disappointed either, but I didn't know about Will, that's what concerned me.

I'd keep the baby if it's up to me. But I also had to hear what Will wanted. If he didn't want the baby, I'd give it up for open adoption. Simple.

I stated to hum. A habit I gained from living with a son of Apollo. I found out that when me and will started dating, the first time. When we were teenagers, him humming always calmed me down. So now I just hum whenever I'm nervous or scared.

I started to doze off to sleep when my phone buzzed. I pulled out my phone. It was from the hospital where Will worked at. His phone must've died.

I answered "hello" I said. Someone spoke, but it wasn't Will.

After a moment. Tears filled my eyes and the twins glanced over at me confused. I let out a shaky breath.

"What do you mean Will's dead?"