Chapter 8 : Me Part 2

I attacked using my powers that grew from SHIELD. I kicked, punched and shoot him. I did everything but somehow it doesn't work. It seems that every time I use a fighting strategy or basically plan something, he sees through it.

"Why can't I hit him?" I thought.

"Because I got training too." He read my mind. "Your not the only one who had some excising." He continued.

I shot a beam again his time, aiming at his hands without him noticing it. He dodged and rolled to the right. I continued shooting at him but nothing seem to work. I shot again and this time it hit him on the arms. He didn't screeched in pain but what he said next, shocked me.

"Hail Hydra." He said

My eyes widened and I thought about that time were SHIELD was falling apart because of Hydra.

"You've been under the care of Hydra all along..." I said.

"That and they gave me power to see things in a new perspective." He was grinning. "Like I always told you, Sierra, people like us with special powers can change the world. Sure, we have the Avengers for that but we....." He was pointing at me. "are more special than them.

"Wha-What do you mean more special?" I was confused. I thought about what my powers could do and in my conclusion they don't do much.

"Our powers depends on our emotions." He continued. "The stronger we feel, the more powerful we are." He said. "We could destroy this world with one blow and create another one."

"As if." I ignored it and surprisingly shot at him again only this time it hit him on the other arm.

"You can do damage to me but you can't kill me." He smirked and smiled.

He came closer and closer while he was attacking me. Good thing SHIELD taught me some moves to help me escape. When I saw my chance to escape out of the window, I flew out. He was tailing me and flew as well. He kept on shooting beams at me while we were up in the air. I dodged and shot back. This continued until I got hit by his beam and dropped on the ground. I landed near the entrance were the party was. I was in pain both my arms and head were bleeding. My right leg was kinda numb but good thing my power comes with a healing and durability ability which I also got from SHIELD. Even if my vision was kinda blurry, I can see him landing in front of me with his hand glowing.

His hand pointed at me, ready to shoot a beam at my face. 

"I guess your too stubborn." He said. "Well then, that means only one of us can live." He was ready to kill me. He shot but it became black out. I don't feel any pain. When my eyes opened I saw Agent Din holding down Mr. Stone.

"Agent Din?" I was scared that the beam might have shot at him.

"Sierra." 

I saw blood coming out of his mouth and on the floor. Both Agent Din and Mr. Stone were shot and killed. Mr. Stone was shot in the heart. I guess when he said damage it only meant on the physical part and not on the internal part. Mr. Stone was dead.

"Glad you grew up." Agent Din said while he was breathing for his life. I came close to him.

"No, No, No, No," I repeated No a hundred or a thousand times. It could not been happening. Agent Din is like my second father. He is the one who took me in and trained me. Sure, I may feel annoyed at him sometimes but I still look up to him. I saw Roderick and Becca coming close.

"Get some Ambulance!!!!" I shouted. 

"You know, you somehow like my daughter whom I never saw." His eyes closed. 

"Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!." I screamed. 

Becca called the ambulance while roderick was trying to retrieve Agent Din. I cried in agony after that night. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading !!!! Even though it was short........Last 2 chapter to go :)

-Bea