I pout and Michael chuckles. "What is it baby?"

"Why're you all laughing at me?" I grumble and that makes him chuckle, making me pout deeper.

What was so funny? I really didn't get it.

Your so stupid.

No wonder they're laughing at you.

That gets rid of my pout but makes me frown.

"Aww princess, we're not laughing at you." Calum says.

"Then what's so funny?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

That makes Luke chuckle. "You're so cute."

"We aren't laughing at you, just something we all did that was funny." Michael answers.

"Did Calum tell a joke again?" I asked, knowing his jokes were always bad.

"Yup." Luke said before anyone could protest.

"I wanna hear!"

"Yea Calum, tell him the joke." Michael said, while smirking.

Luke giggled behind me and Calum tapped his fingers on the counter.

"Yea...um...the joke...let me just...um...think about how it begins again." I giggled at him, making them all smile.

"Right!" Calum said, snapping his fingers.

"Okay, what did the green grape say to the purple grape?"

I giggled at his excited tone, Luke and Michael chuckling as well.

"Um I don't know what?" I asked, stifling another giggle.

"Breathe dammit, BREATHE!" He said and started laughing. I bursted out laughing as well, only at him though because the joke sucked.

"Okay, now you breathe, you gotta eat." Michael said, setting a plate in front of me with eggs and bacon.

I settled down enough to start eating when the voice from earlier returns.

Your so fat.

Why eat so much when you can lose a few pounds?

I shook my head. No.

"Are you okay ashy?" Luke asks and I just nod my head.

"Okay...we're watching a movie in the room when your done." He says hesitantly. Does he not want me to watch with them?

"No no I'm done. I'll go up now." I croak out and he nods but waits for me. He keeps an arm around my waist to help me the whole time.

"Let's go." He says and scoops me up, making me squeak. I giggle, causing him to chuckle.

He sets me down in the middle of the bed gently, Michael on my right and Luke on my left, Calum behind Luke.

We all snuggle and share little kisses for a few hours. I totally forget about the mean voice.

We watch 2 movies before a new voice interrupts my happiness.

Slut.

I frown. That's what the man from the mall called me.

Well you are.

No. I'm not.

I try to ignore it but it just starts shouting.

You have 3 boyfriends! What else would you be? Just think about what happened yesterday! Your a slut!

"No!" I yell and cover my ears, trying to block out the voice.