Grandma and grandpas surprise

It's summer break today and I was getting really hot so I asked mom if I can go down to the barber salon and get a haircut. She said j could but to take the kids with me, I obeyed they all wanted the same haircut as me except Emmi and Avia. The boys and I got buzz cut except I dyed my hair blue. We got back to the house and asked to go to grandma and grandpas they said sure but we're going to stop and get me a wig to surprise them with my haircut. We got to the mall and got me a nice long blonde wig. We got back out to the car and got to grandmas in 15-20 minutes. I adjusted my wig and went in their house. Grandma said "Nicole, your hair is so beautiful, you should get a haircut, I'll take you down tomorrow" she started talking to my mom about making an appointment for me to get my haircut when my dad came over and whispered to take off the wig so I obeyed and grandma turned around and saw that it was a wig and to see that I got a haircut before our visit. Kayli walked in later and was surprised I didn't go to her house and get it cut. Kayli and the others wee surprised with the boys haircuts and said that they looked handsome especially Gavin. I wouldn't blame them he does look handsome with a buzzcut. Turns out grandma already made the appointment for tomorrow at 6:00 am which is when she gets me up at 5:30 she said "Nicole I know you like your hair short so you can keep it but I'm taking you so you and I can spend some time together and you can sit and watch me get a hair cut." When we got to the salon grandma went up to the stylist and whispered something in her ear. I asked her what she whispered but she wouldn't tell me. I was really mad but it probably had to do something with my family and I getting haircuts. When it was grandmas turn she said come and watch maybe you could use a trim. Instead of the cape around grandma, I found it around me. Grandma was whispering something else then the stylist turned the chair around so I was facing a wall on the other side. The stylist pulled some things out of a drawer some thing got plugged in which I knew were the clippers so I was okay with it. The stylist whispered something to grandma and grandma said that's okay. Then before I knew it the clippers had no guard on then my hair started to fall on the cape then the stylist leaned the chair back and put a washcloth over my eyes so she shaved my eyebrows then gave me some sideburns I suppose then I realized she was shaving my head with a straight razor but I was okay with it. Mom and the family walked in and saw me and Gavin ran up to me and hugged me and started crying. Then I saw my best friend walk in he was shocked that I did this. He asked to meet him at the park so I did. At the park he asked me out, I said yes. Then I called my family and asked if I can stay at his house. They said I could. I was so happy. When we got to his place he said "meet me in my room." I did and then he walked in with something for him to use. It was a condom and said that we'll have protection so we undressed each other and started to have sex. It felt so good to do it with him. He asked his mom for money and said lets go to the mall. We got to the mall and went in this dress shop for me to get a dress. And we each picked out the same one a blue strapless dress that reveals cleavage, my dad came and said that I for got my phone at the house so he turned me around and saw the dress, he was checking me out , I said dad I'll call mom to come see this, that's when he stopped checking me out. Then dad left us there. The dress goes down to my feet and bought it. Then we went to this show store and got me blue strapless heels just for a dance were having at school the next day.