Haircuts

When we got down to Aunt Kaylis she asked who would go first we said that it would go from Daxton to Gavin. Daxton just got a trim.
"Brock!" Aunt Kayli yelled. Brock came running in and sat down and was still. He got a trim just like Daxton.
Emmi went next and got a trim like the younger ones. But got a pink streak in hers.
Avia was next and got a long A-line bob with a purple streak.
I got my usual,a pixie but I got it dyed this time, blonde and got it cut shorter into a buzz cut. Gavin was surprised and I asked him to keep it a secret from mom and dad. He said sure.
Then it was Gavin's turn and said he wanted something low maintenance and aunt kayli gave him a buzz cut just like mine. When mom and dad showed up we surprised them but Gavin and I were the last ones to show them. We had hoodies on then it was me then Gavin. Mom and dad were surprised with our haircuts and said they liked them. Avia and Emmi got in my room that night when I was sleeping they shaved off my eyebrows and hair, well what was left of it. The next morning I woke up got a shower and didn't feel any hair on my head and I remembered I got a buzz cut. Then I got out and dried my self off and changed into really comfy clothes. Mom saw me later and asked what happened to my hair? I answered idk and went to see Gavin checking me out and I said hey interested? He snapped out of his thoughts and he asked what happened again I said idk then he told me to go into the bathroom and look at myself i did and was mad at avia and Emmi.