"No I can't do that. You'll make me have insomnia. I can't even think living without you after all these months Ellie. Please I--"

"Robert. I'm infertile. There's no way we could ever have kids. I know you would love to have kids. Maybe I'm just not the right one." I looked down at my hands. It was cold.

" what the hell Ellie! Why do you think I'll leave you for that? Hmm? I don't care if I can't have kids.. I just want you to be by my side." He hugged me directly.

"Soooo... We're cool?" He looked at me and we both nodded. His soft lips landed on mine. I bit his bottom lip making him moan. We both stopped after it got kinda extreme. I could see that he was just as turned on as I was through that erection.

"Someone's excited" I giggled.

"Oh shut up. We are so gonna have more fun at home." He wiggled his eyebrows. We chatted all night long and I told him to go home. More like I insisted. Well. The opposite thing happened. He insisted on sleeping in this very bed with me. This. Small bed.

Although it was kinda squeeze-ish. I loved sleeping on his chest. Hearing his heart beat makes me feel so calm. He held my hands all night.

I felt a tap on my shoulders and I opened my blue eyes to see Harvey.

Fuck I mumbled. I guess everyone heard it Robert woke up and frowned at Harvey. I. Still haven't told him about Harvey.

"Good to see you too Ellie. Sorry I didn't think Robert would be here." He smiled and felt slightly hurt. Robert smirked knowing that he made Harvey jealous.

"Nah I was worried about my little Ellie so I decided to stay." He said kissing my cheek. LITTLE ELLIE? The fuck. I gave a fake smile.

"Sooooo... What are you doing here Harvey?" I said looking into his green eyes.

"I.. Work here? I saw the list with your name on it. I decided to check you out." He smiled. Shit I didn't notice he was wearing his lab coat.

"I'm fine... Why don't you got get some breakfast ,Robert?" He glared at me then nodded. He kissed my forehead before leaving.

"We both know that's not why you are here Harvey." I said after Robert left. Oh god I'm hungry. Please be back soon I was praying silently. He frowned.

"I was here for you.. For you when you got shot! I saved your life! And.. That's how you treat me?" He looked at me with his glassy eyes.

"When I was pregnant with your child and then ran me over with your fucking car? Then leave me on the road to wait for the fucking ambulance to come?" I glared at him. How dare he fucking say so when he was the murderer to his own baby.

" what did you just say?" Robert said looking at Harvey and me.

--------------------------------------------

*past*

"Harv? I think.. I'm.. Pregnant." I smiled. I used to think that he was the one. The one who will love me unconditionally. But it didn't turn out that way. I was only thinking of marrying him and have a family.

"You're.. What?!" He stood up from the couch and looked at me with a disgusted face. My face dropped.

"I'm pregnant Harv. It's been about 2month old now. I went to the doc--"

"What the fuck! Ellie you know that I'm still working on my career! I can't have a baby on the way!" He took his car keys and walked towards the door.

"Harvey. We need to talk." I said blocking the door. He shoved me aside and ran out of the house. I followed him. I needed to talk, he can't just leave like that!

"It's not mine!" He yelled.

"It's fucking yours!" I said blocking his way. Standing beside the car. I thought he wouldn't do it but he just stepped on his gas and run me over. I lay on the floor with my head pounding and my stomach hurting. I reached my hands up to touch my dizzy head and there was some sticky liquid. Blood. My vision was starting to get blur but I could see the car's light leaving me alone. I couldn't stand up. So I yelled and yelled until my neighbor heard. I was out of my breath and blacked out. The doctor told me I lost my baby. It was gone. He asked who was the driver. I said I didn't know. I was stupid back then. Ugh. He also said that I was infertile but there are possibilities.

That was the last time I've ever seen Harvey.

----------------------------------------///

*present*

Roberts hands curled into fists and lounged at Harvey. Hitting him right at the nose. Harvey didn't hesitate to punch him too. I stood up and got into the middle of the fight.

"Fucking stop it guys!" I said pushing both of their chests.

"Harvey. Could you do me a favor and never meet me again? Every time you visit me. It seems like the worst decision ever. You made Colton punched you in the freaking face. Now Robert. I don't want you to hurt more people and mostly me. Every time I see your face. It reminded me of our stupid past. So please. Just leave me alone Harvey." He dropped his fists and walked out of the door.

I turned to Robert to see his cracked lips. It hurts me to see him like this because of me.

"I'm so sorry Robert.." I said touching his cracked lips. He just gave me a tight hug. I guess that's what we both need now.

"He.. Ran you over using a car? When you were pregnant?" I nodded and cupped his face. It was so hot. I guess he's raged.

"It's.. The reason why I was infertile."

He kissed me on my lips holding my small waist.

"I swear I'd fucking kill him if you didn't stop me. Tell me the whole story?"I checked then nodded.

"You guys didn't ruin my breakfast did you?" He laughed and took out some pancakes. Yum. I told him the story over breakfast and trust me. I had to stop him multiple times to leave my ward and find Harvey.