"Why did you have to say that nothing happened? Don't you think that it may raise further questions rather than shutting that big mouth of yours?"

"Didn't you heard what she said? She said that it's a good thing we already cleared up that issue, meaning once the issue died down, our so-called contract would end faster?"

He has a point there. Chanyeol thought, but of course he won't admit it to the guy.

"Are we done with this whole magazine photo shoot?"

Chanyeol raise an eyebrow to him, silently asking him 'why? What are you up to?'

"I just want to visit the kids in the hospital and maybe visit my former housemate. I promise I'll be back before 5."

"What happened to your no invasion of privacy? Besides, I'm not even asking where, who or even when will you come back."

"At least I asked for your permission, your highness." Baekhyun bows his head.

"Are you mocking me?"

"Of course not." Baekhyun grabs his bag and went out of their shared dressing room after changing back to his own clothes (and a few selfies he secretly took because he simply likes the way he looks).

"Where are you going?" Jongdae asks when he saw Baekhyun coming out of the dressing room.

"I'll just visit some friends, I kind of miss them already."

"Oh, I see. Just be careful on your way. Don't hesitate to call me in case you run in with some fans, okay?"

"Thank you, hyung!"

"Anytime."

***

Baekhyun waits at the bus stop when a black Mercedez Benz stops in front of him. His eyes widen when he saw the driver when the window rolls down.

"Going somewhere?"

"Oh my gosh, what are you doing here?"

"Road trip I guess? Come on, hop in."

Baekhyun doesn't need to be told twice so he opens the door and ride inside the car.

"Thank you, Mr. Kai." Baekhyun meets the Adonis-like actor's eyes shyly.

"No problem. And please, just call me Jongin since we're friends now. Mr. Kai is too formal." Jongin smiles at him.

Oh my God, he said we're friends now. I am friends with my celebrity crush now! Baekhyun internally squeals.

"So where are you going?"

"To Samsung Medical Center."

"Okay." So Kai or Jongin starts to drive. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"I heard you're married to Chanyeol hyung, is that right?" He asks while driving.

"Umm, I guess you can say that since it was all over the news."

"So you mean you two are married even before that scandal broke out?"

"Ah, yes?"

That's weird. Jongin thought.

"I thought so. I mean Chanyeol hyung wouldn't be careless if you two didn't have a special relationship, right?"

"Uhh... yeah." Baekhyun chuckles nervously. "Um, are you close with Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asks to divert the other's attention. "I heard you calling him hyung awhile ago"