Chapter 4

"You guys took us by surprise when after the very intimate photos of you that flourished all over the internet, your agency - SM Entertainment - released a statement that you two we're actually married for over a month now. Could you tell us how did it all started?" The reporter asks.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol sat side by side, their stiff fingers intertwined against their will, and smiles at the Elle Magazine's photographer whenever he takes a snap of them, that didn't quite reached their eyes. The supposed to be pictorial that CEO Park wanted for them was moved to an earlier schedule, and Chanyeol would always cackles whenever he remembers that Baekhyun got suspended.

"First of all I would like to apologize for causing everyone's trouble. But yes, Baekhyun here and I had secretly tied the knot a month ago, in a secret place which I wouldn't detail anymore. I hope you guys understand the reason for keeping our relationship a secret. I don't want to give him trouble since he's a private person. And also, we hope you guys gives us your blessings even though it's late already. To answer your question, I guess it was a love at first sight for me, I mean my husband is really adorable. Next thing I knew I'm asking him out on a date, then ask him to marry me, then bam! Our pictures are all over the internet already." Chanyeol said convincingly.

"How about you, Baekhyun-ssi? Have you adjusted from all the attention you're getting from all the people around you?"

"Umm... I'm honestly feeling overwhelmed since I'm not used to all of these. Everything are still new to me, but I'm glad Chanyeol is here to guide me with my new environment." Baekhyun successfully delivered his lines that he kept practicing since yesterday.

"Aww that's really sweet!" The interviewer cooed. "So tell me, how was Park Chanyeol as a husband?"

Heol! He's terrible, demanding and moody! For those who says he's everyone's dream guy, well sorry to burst your bubbles, hun. He's the exact opposite of what you think he is, tch! Baekhyun thought as he press his lips into thin line.

"Umm... he's... he's very s-sweet?" Oh gosh I forgot my lines. "A-and umm... he's very ro-romantic?"

"Really? I bet he always takes you out on a date." The interviewer smiles at the flustered nurse.

"Not really." Chanyeol butts in. "I'd rather stay at home with him than have people staring at him. I don't share what's mine, so no. I just want him for myself, right babe?" Chanyeol smiles, with his eyes twitching. Baekhyun is sure that the actor is cringing deep down inside, but again he's with a top celebrity that he can make people believe he's in love with Baekhyun without them noticing how he cringe.

"I guess it's true that newly weds are always like in their honeymoon phase. How about your future plans? Do you guys plan on having a baby? Adopting a child? Perhaps opting for a surrogacy?"

"We still didn't know, honestly. I guess for now our main focus, aside from our relationship, is our work. You know by now that Baekhyun works as a nurse in the hospital where we got caught--"

"But nothing happened there, seriously!" Baekhyun cuts in Chanyeol's words, earning him a small glare from the actor.

"--yeah, nothing happened there. I just can't get my hands off of him, that's why." Chanyeol chuckles, and if the people around him were attentive enough they can actually see how awkward he was.

"Oh! Good thing you guys clarify that issue already."

And so the interview continues.

*

"Do you really have to do that?" Chanyeol asks once they were out from everyone's earshot.

"What did I do now?"