Chapter 16

Baekhyun looks around and immediately recognizes the place. It was the same place where Jongin took him before. The second floor is now fully renovated and opened to the customers. There are arrays of mouthwatering and delectable cakes, cookies and other pastries. The shop also serves freshly made coffee and frappe, as well as some savory dishes like pasta, pizza, salads, etc.

The customers gasps upon their arrival. People starts gushing when they saw who enters the premise and Baekhyun know the reason. Chanyeol, whose hand placed on the small of his back, smiling dashingly, making the female customers squeals.

The actor softly chuckles when the small man beside him says his small hi when some customers smiled and wave hello to him.

"Chanyeol!"

Baekhyun whip his head and see Kyungsoo approaching them.

"Oh hi Baekhyun-ssi! I'm glad you also came!" Kyungsoo smiled at him.

"Kyungsoo-ssi. Are you... you're the owner of this shop?"

"Yes. Do you like the place?"

"Yeah, it's really cozy here. I actually came here before when this was still under renovation." Baekhyun smile at the bakeshop owner.

"You've been here before?" The actor looks at the petite nurse incredulously, which the latter nods.

After Kyungsoo ushered the couple in one of their private booth and get their food, Chanyeol starts interrogating the other male beside him.

"When and how did you get here before me? Whose with you? Is it a guy or a girl?"

"It's none of your business, Mr. Park."

"Let me remind you Mr. Byun," Chanyeol slightly rotate his shoulder to the other and softly says, "people may start a rumor about you so you should spill it now, or I'll make you regret hiding something little details from me."

Imitating the actor, Baekhyun also rotates his shoulder and says, "Don't tell me your jealous, Park."

"I won't because I am not jealous in the first place."

Kyungsoo came out with tray with bowl of salad and Kimchi spaghetti in hand. Baekhyun's mouth water from the savory aroma that was served to them. He was about to dig in when the chime went off, indicating that someone just entered the shop, and true enough someone went near their booth after one of the staff ushered him to where they were.

"Jongin, you're here!" Baekhyun chirp while the giant actor beside him glares at the newcomer.

"Nice to see you here, Baekhyun hyung." Jongin smiles at him boyishly that never fails to make the older blush.

Jongin curtly nod his head to the older actor in acknowledgement before he settle beside the shop owner. One of the staff served them their remaining order and extra plate for Jongin.

"It's nice to see you here again hyung. I thought you won't visit me here again." Jongin said to Baekhyun, unaware of someone's watchful eyes and another hostile look from the other.

"Well I did. But I didn't went upstairs, I promise!"

"You still hold on to that?" Jongin chuckles "Didn't I told you before it's okay for you to go there, but off limits to the others." He said as he throws a glare at the other male whose also glaring at him.

"But still." Baekhyun pouted.

Chanyeol then grab the tongs and put some Kimchi spaghetti on Kyungsoo's plate who sits across from him.

"I missed this pasta, Soo! I remember you always cook this for me back in high school." Chanyeol smile, reminiscing.

Baekhyun watch as the actor beside him look very pleased filling the shop owner's plate with food, while the other actor glares between the other two oblivious male before rolling his eyes for their obvious display of affection.