To you, readers...

Hello lovely readers!

First of all, I would like to apologize for unpublishing Love Contract. I was truly and deeply hurt from what happened. If in case you haven't seen my previous announcement, well, Love Contract got plagirized by someone and got even more listeners, because apparently it became a sort of like a podcast type but the whole content is the exact same story. The culprit goes by the pseudoname WordsQueen, and yeah, kind of ironic because her pseudoname contradicts her action. She merely copied everything, tweeked some minor parts, change the language, the character's gender into hetero characters, AND change the title into FAKE LOVE! Like seriously, dude, stop copying other people's work! Which I wonder what other stories did she copied and claimed that it was hers? Because I also published Love Contract to the other platform much earlier even before I decided to fully published this here back in 2016.

Some people might say to "just get over it" and yes I know I should've done that but you know what, it's really offending and upsetting to find out that someone gets all the credit from your own hard work. And it's not just a hard work but half some of my private life was included in this book: my real profession, my loss when the real life Yerin passed away, some real life encounters and experiences - I wrote it here, and then bam! It was published without my concent. So out of disappointment I've decided to unpublished everyhing that I wrote.

It was a drastic and bad decision, and I also felt bad about it because it's like I'm giving up my talent when I know for myself that I AM THE REAL WRITER AND CREATOR OF LOVE CONTRACT! I also felt bad especially to those who just started to add the book on their reading list... I read some of your comments and messages to publish Love Contract again, then I've realized I should've stand up for myself and should not cower, so I've decided to re-publish Love Contract as what the other reader's requested.

I'm planning to write again, I'm not sure when and if it would be as good as Love Contract. Once I'm done with the whole plot and story flow, I would publish it and hopefully you guys would give it a shot.

That's all for now. Thank you to those people who sent me their encouragement, I appreciate it.

And lastly....

I believe in karma. Good luck to her.

Ppyong! 🙇