(NightClub) Demo X Shy!Reader

(F/N1)= Friend name 1
(F/N2)= Friend name 2
(f/s)= Favorite song
Just in case you were wondering.
Also check out my new Sniper X Reader story I just published yesterday! I've been working on the perfect storyline for it for awhile, and now it's finally here! Chapter one at least. Chapter two's comin' soon. Anyways, prepare thyself for my cringe worthy story!

You struggled against your friends grips, holding onto the doorframe of your house with your fingernails.
"I will... Not! ...go! ...to..the club!" You grunted, nails slipping and chipping the white paint.
"Yes... You... Will!" (F/N1) said, yanking you out the door. With a big snap your fingernails slipped off the door, little bits of paint still stuck in them. Your friends dragged you kicking and grunting to their car and threw you in the back. Then they got in the front, starting up the old car.
"It's for your own good, (y/n). You need this." (F/N1) said. (F/N2) nodded in agreement.
"Yeah, you're too shy. It's not healthy, you need to let loose. That's why we're forcing you to come with us to the new (town) Nightclub!"
You huffed in anger. How do they always manage to drag you out of the comfort of your house to do things? Meeting new people just isn't your thing.
The car sputtered and made some clunking noises before starting up, rumbling as it drove down the paved road.
-time skip-
The soft purr of the engine started to slow, before stopping. (F/N1) hopped out of the car, (F/N2) closely behind. You just sat in the back like a dead person. Maybe if you play dead they'll leave you here?
(F/N1) opened the back door and pulled you out, letting you collapse on the parking lot pavement. Dammit! (F/N1) closed the door and locked it, then walked away with (F/N2) towards the club without saying a word. You watched them go and quickly got up, running after them. You didn't want to be left all alone in the parking lot! There might be people who want to mug you, or even worse....
BUGGGSSSSSSSSSS!
DUN DUN DUNNNNN
Running up to the looming black building, you gulped, slowing. It's neon lights and dark windows taunted you. You'll show them! You'll show all of them! You're not scaredy cat (y/n) tonight!
You entered through the tinted glass doors behind your friends into the (town) nightclub. Everything was brand shiny new, and not many people were there. There was a bar, a large dance floor, a karaoke stage with a DJ, and tons of tables and booths. The DJ looked really bored, and was playing some new songs that came out recently.
"Let's go sit over here!" (F/N1) chimed, running to a corner booth. S/he sat in the window seat, and started looking at the beer menu. (F/N2) followed and plopped next to them, and you sat on the other side of the small booth, facing the two. You looked out the tinted windows while your friends ooed and ahhed over the beer menu. The night was young, and you could see more and more people parking in the parking lot. Soon the nightclub filled up with people and you were shrunk in the corner with a glass of water while your friends were drinking booze and having a great time. Laughter, music, and the clinking of glasses filled the air.
"Can we go now? I think we've been here long enough.." You whined.
"No, the nights still young!" (F/N1) said, slamming their drink down. (F/N2) drunkenly nodded, giggling a little. "Yeah! We have to stay at least until 12!"
You face-tabled, mumbling about how your friends were dicks. It's only 10. Two more hours of torture, whoopee.
Remember how you were all like, 'I'm not gunna be scaredy cat (y/n) tonight!'? So how's that working for yah huh?
Many people were entering, and the DJ started playing more upbeat songs for them louder and louder. Just then (f/s) came on.
(F/N1) gasped.
"(Y/n), you love this song, remember!" It's true, your feet were tapping to the beat.
"Come on (y/n)!"
"Let's dance!"
Your friends grabbed you and yanked you onto the dance floor with all the strangers and started dancing.
"...fine." You started dancing a little jig at first, unsure what to do.
"(Y/n), you look like a leprechaun. Come on, we know you got moves, so let's see 'em!"
You groaned, and started dancing to the song like nobody was watching. Your eyes were closed as you swirled and twirled, jumped and leaped around the dance floor. People started clearing the dance floor and were clapping to the beat of the song. Your friends started a chant.
"Go (y/n)! Go (y/n)!"
It soon caught on and you blushed, opening your eyes. Tons of strangers were watching you, and... Enjoying it?
Your face twisted into a smirk as you closed your eyes again, doing a backflip.
"OOOOOOOOH!" The crowd was in awe. You were amazing.
Meanwhile, Scout walked in, Demoman behind him.
"I still don't see why I hafta doo this. But as long as there's scrumpeh here, ah'll be fine.." Demo grumbled to Scout, who wasn't listening.
"Yeah, yeah. Let's grab a table and order some beer, we can dance or somethin' while we wait." Demo followed Scout to the bar, and the two sat down.
"Sorry sir, minors can't sit at the bar." A man working the bar said to Scout as he cleaned a glass.
"What da hell!? I'm 21!" Scout protested, but was shooed from the bar by the man. Demo laughed, and ordered his favorite type of liquor, and sat back drinking it at the bar.
He watched Scout dancing on the dance floor with a smirk, and noticed there was a crowd around another part of the dance floor. Curiosity got the better of him and he went to see what all the commotion was about.
As he got closer, the chanting got weaker until it stopped. All he caught was 'go (y/n)!', so he assumed someone was dancing like a boss. 😎
The crowd dispersed, and Demo shrugged. He was about to go back to the bar to finish his alcoholic drink when Scout grabbed him by his arm.
"Oh, no yah don't! You're gunna dance! Yah need to meet someone anyways." Demo gave Scout a look.
"What d'ya mean by that? I doo not!" Scout ignored his complaining and dragged him into the floor, and they both started dancing.
"Yah owe me for this though. I'm not a very good dancer." Demo growled to Scout.
"Yeah yeah, whatever." Scout saw a girl dancing nearby, and saw that as his chance. He pushed Demo, who fell backwards and bumped into the girl, both of them falling over. Scout snickered and ran away.
-your POV-
You just finished dancing awesomely to (f/s) when it ended. You stopped dancing and the crowd dispersed. Getting up, your wiped sweat off your forehead with your sleeve. (F/N1) ran up to you.
"You were awesome, (y/n)!!"
"Yeah!!" (F/N2) agreed, popping up behind (F/N1).
You blushed.
"It wasn't that good..."
"Are you kidding?!" (F/N1) exclaimed. You laughed and hugged them.
"If it weren't for you guys I'd never get out of the house!" All of you laughed as you went out on the dance floor together, dancing to another song.
Your friends then went back to the table real quick to order some alcohol.
"Get me something too!" You called after them. You had never felt more alive. Just when they left though, someone crashed into you unexpectedly.
"Oof!"
The two of you tumbled over, landing on the dance floor.
"Sorry.." Someone mumbled, a male voice, that is. With a Scottish accent, too. That's rare around (town) these days. (A/n- if you live in Scotland I'm sorry ;-; )
You opened your eyes to see face to face with some man. His chocolate eye matched his dark skinned face, and his left eye had a small eyepatch covering it. His hair was jet black, poking out of his beanie a little. His beard framed his curved face, pulling together his looked.
"Uhm..." You squeaked, blushing. He was cute..
"Ah, I'm soo sorry..! My friend Scoot pushed me!" He said frantically, rolling off of you.
"I-it's fine, just caught me off guard is all.." You said, sitting up. The man was already up, and he held out his hand for you. You took it, and he pulled you right up.
"The names Tavish."
"(Y/n)..." You said shyly.
You noticed your hand was still in his and blushed, pulling it back.
Suddenly a slow song started playing, and Tavish looked up angrily at a lanky boy, running off the stage giggling.
You clutched the hem of your shirt, not knowing what to do. It was your chance! The whole reason your friends took you out was to have fun, let loose, and to meet someone. And here he is, so what are you waiting for!
You looked up at Tavish shyly, who seemed to be contemplating something. He looked up at you and the two of you locked eyes. Tavish cleared his throat before speaking.
"Uhm... I dunnae how to say this but, you're... Cute. And I would like to.. Uhm... Dance with you, if it's ok." He slowly said, picking his words carefully. You inwardly squealed, this was your chance!
You nodded, and Tavish grinned from ear to ear. He snaked his arms around your waist and you put your arms around his neck. Pretty cheesy for a nightclub, yeah, but it's all Scouts fault. I mean, he's the one who requested this damn song, anyways.
(He poisoned our water supply, burned our crops, and delivered a plague unto our houses!
Random person: really?
No, but are we just going to stand around and let hi- you know what nevermind this is a horrible reference)
"(Y/n, we got the beer-" (F/N2) was shouting, looking for you when s/he noticed you were dancing with someone, gazing in their eyes cutely. They squealed and grabbed (F/N1) who was also looking for you nearby, and pointed. (F/N1) and (F/N2) 'dawwed'.
"So, yoo're thuh one who was dancin' pretty good to that song earlier?" Tavish asked you. You blushed, smiling.
"Y-yeah, if you're talking about (f/s) that is..."
"You know, I'm surprised I haven't stepped on yer toes yet, I'm uh pretty bad dancer meself." He said, sporting a sheepish grin. You giggled, and Tavish chuckled. Suddenly, a sharp pain shot through your foot and you let go of Tavish, falling backwards.
"Ow!"
"Ah! I'm soo sorry! I told yah dancin' wasn't me thing.." Tavish helped you up and you stared at each other.

.....

"Wanna get drunk?" You asked.
"Like hell I do!" Tavish shouted, grabbing your hand and dragging you to the bar.

A/N
Sorry if I messed up Demo's accent... I've never written about him before >_<
Also you're welcome for your daily dose of cringe! Don't you just love cute lil' endings like that?