Chapter 43 - Going Back

Start from the beginning

My vision became blury and my body became numb. I was about to fall but Seokmin quickly caught me. "Are you ok?" He asked with a soft tone. He lets out a sigh before saying, "let me carry you back home."

I quickly shook my head. "N-no... I-I'm fine. I-I don't want to go home just yet." I shuttered. After what happened, I was scared and not to mention, devastated- knowing that my own real brother, the person who I trusted the most when I was lost in the human world, tends to kill me.

"Why not?" He raised a brow.

I sighed. I honestly didn't want to see Junior. I was actually not mad at him anymore because I know he was trying to protect me and also he was tricked by my 'evil' brother. I just felt bad after what I did to him.

"I don't want to go back home... to Jr." I said, whispering the last part. I looked down on my feet, not wanting to make eye contact. I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. "Do you want me to carry you back to our dorm?" Seokmin repeated his offer. I raised my head up, looking at him. Is he for real?

"Are you sure?" I questioned. He smiled before nodding his head. I couldn't help but to smile. I really missed the boys. I really wanted to come but something in me didn't allow it. I sighed as I stood up straight.

"I'm sorry, Seokmin. I can't go," I told him. "I don't think the boys would want to see me."

It took a moment for him to answer me. "Trust me, they would be glad to see Park Hyemi."

I was caught off guard when he spoke. He knows? I mean, obviously he knows that I'm Hyemi, I look like Hyemi but how could he be so sure? "Jr told me." Seokmin said, out of the blue. "Oh." I simply said.

"So, what do you say? You want to go now. Don't worry, I'll carry you if you don't feel like walking." He said, causing me to giggle. "No, thanks. I'm fine with walking."

As happy I was to get to see the boys, I was worried for Jr. "What about Jr? Is he alright?" I asked. Seokmin bit his bottom lips before answering. "Well, to be exact, he was searching for you."

I felt really bad. "Maybe you should go to him first. I understand that you don't want to see him but he's sorry." He added. He was right. I should go to him and let him know I'm fine.

*****

"Jr? Jr?" I shook his arm. He was sleeping in front of the door of the apartment, resting his head on his knees. He shot his head up and looked at me. His eyes were wide as soon as he saw me. He smiled weakly at me.

"Where have you been, Hyemi?" He asked.

"I was trying to find... someone," I answered. I was sitting in front of him. I suddenly felt his hand on mine. "I'm glad you're ok." He smiled. I responded him with a grin.

His smile slowly faded when he saw Seokmin walking toward us. Jr sighed then looked back at me. "I'm sorry." He spoke. I really wanted to tell him that he was tricked by my brother and it wasn't his fault but Seokmin was standing beside us, so I couldn't. "It's alright," I told him. His face looked disappointed. It's like he was expecting for me to say something else.

I pressed my lips in a thin line before standing up. "You should get some rest," I said, helping him stand up. He looked at me then to Seokmin. "Can you do me a favor and take care of Hyemi for me?" He said. Seokmin turned to me with a reassuring look. "I'd be glad to." He said. My heart skipped.

*****

"Here we are." Seokmin said. We were in front of their dorm. I was absolutely nervous. I don't know what to say or what to act. "Seokmin... I don't know if I want to do this or-" I was cut off by Seokmin. He was pulling me into a tight hug and I swear my heart is going to expload.

"I'm here, Hyemi. So, don't worry." He said, knowing that I was nervous. My breathing was uneven and I hoped that he didn't notice that.

"D-don't you think the boys are asleep by now?" I asked.

"I don't know. Let's go inside and see."

Hoshi's POV

"Where the hell is Seokmin? It's getting late..." S.coups said.

"It's already late." Vernon added as S.coups rolled his eyes.

We were all in the living room, waiting for this person to come home. Yes, you guessed it, Seokmin. All of us wanted to go to sleep but Dino said that it'll be a good idea to wait for Seokmin. "He might bring us food." Dino said.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. All of us turned to the door. The door was slowly opened and we saw Seokmin. All of us groaned when we saw that he didn't bring any food. I stood up from my seat and walked towards him.

"Yah! Seokmin. Where have you been? We've been waiting for you for hours. You didn't even bring anythi-" I stopped my track when I saw a familar female figure standing behind him. I was shocked to see her in our dorm. She looked up to me and gave me a nervous smile.

"Hi, Soonyoung oppa..."

-------------------

Hello everyone. It's been a long time but I'm back. I missed this book so much!

Vote and Comment!