Chapter 7 - Practice

DK's POV

"Umm... I think I need some help here" we heard Hyemi came in the kitchen. Our jaws dropped when we saw her. Hoshi quickly covered the maknae's eyes. "Is it my birthday already?" Wonwoo said.

Oh My God..

All of us stared at her, confusingly. I quickly looked away to realise what a pervert I am. It was Hyemi. She was covering herself with a towel, which was pretty exposed. Her hair was wet and she was holding my pants that I gave her.

"I'll help you!" Coups raised his hand and tried to walk to her but Woozi quickly holds him back. "Don't be a pervert" Woozi warned. "You shouldn't come in like that" I sighed, shaking my head.

"Maybe you should go help her" Seungkwan told me. He tried to cover his eyes but it looked like he couldn't help but to take a few glances at her. "I can't see" Dino said as he tried to get out from Hoshi's grip but Hoshi didn't dare to let go.

"I'll help" I sighed as I went closer to her. Joshua stood up from his seat. "You can't just help her like that... She's a girl" he stated, running towards us. "We have no choice" I said.

"Look at her. She's almost naked" he said, whispering the last part.

I turned to her but then moved away, I was embarrassed. "W-what am I suppose to do?"

"I don't know..." He said, looking around the room. "Aha! Why don't you use this to cover your eyes" he gave me a cloth from his side. I took it and covered my eyes with it.

It was dark and I couldn't see anything as I took out my arms. I heard a slight laughter from Vernon. All of a sudden, a small hand pulled me, leading me to my room.

"Umm??" I said, don't know what to say. "Why do you want my help?" I asked. She untied the cloth from my eyes. I looked at her, she was already wearing a shirt and my pants.

"I just want you to help me find my guidance book" she stated. Her dark brown eyes were scanning the room. I sighed. "Look, I don't think you're an angel" I said, making her focus to me.

"What?" She asked. She was demented.

"I'm saying.. Maybe you have a medical problems...?" I said, questioning the last part.

She shook her head, "It's true! I am an angel.. Now, help me find my book" She urged. I didn't say a word. I didn't even help her find it. She was under my bed.

I finally had enough of it and pulled her out from under my bed. "It's not there! There's no book! Or even an angel here... You're just crazy" I hashly said.

Hyemi's POV

"You're just crazy" he said, still grabbing my arm. I knew he didn't believe me. He's just acting like he does.

I looked down. "You're right... I am crazy" I said. I want him to know that I am crazy. In this way, they could let me stay and I could find my book back. Yay!

"Wait, you are?" He raised an eyebrow. I nodded my head then turned to make an eye contact with him. I was smilling widely so that he really thinks I am a crazy person.

He gave a sudden chuckled. "You admit that you're crazy? Ok... Fine, you're crazy" he smiled. I don't know why but his smile is something I would die for.

After we were done talking, we went back to the kitchen. The guys were staring at us, stopping what they were doing. Vernon stood beside me and grabbed a lock of my long brown hair.

"Her hair is wet" he said, letting go of my hair. "Let me dry it for you" Hoshi swung his arm around me. "Besides I'm a great with hair" he added as he leads me to his room, ordered me to sit down on a chair infront of a mirror.