Chapter 29 - Gone

Dk's POV

"Omg! Is that true??"

"He's so brave!"

"I can't believe that he tried save her but unfortunately the girl didn't make it."

"Let's pray for the mysterious girl."

I heard people gossiping about something around the hall. Sounds like they've been hearing some news lately. I wonder what it is. I thought to myself. I walked to the group of girls, they were on their phones, probably looking through the news.

"Hello, girls. What's going on?" I asked, pointing at their phones.

"JR from Got7 was trying to save a girl from getting run over by a car." One of the girls said.

"Really?"

The other girl came to me. "I have the picture," she gave her phone to me. "But it seems like the girl didn't make it. I guess JR came too late. At least, he tried. He's so dreamy and brave." She squirled.

JR.. Huh? I thought to myself. I looked to the picture. I couldn't see the girl clearly but I saw JR running towards her. I turned to the girls and gave her the phone back. I bowed to them thank you before walking to the boys. When I say the boys, I mean Seventeen.

"Do you know what's going on, Seokmin?" Mingyu asked me.

I shook my head. "Not really but what I know is that Got7's JR sunbaenim was trying to safe a girl."

Dino sighed. "Who's the girl?"

"I don't know. I saw the picture already but somehow I can't see the girl clearly."

Ring Ring Ring

Suddenly the bell rang. "We have to get to class." Vernon said, walking off with Seungkwan. We rushed to our class.

*****

It was lunch time and all of the Seventeen members gathered at our table where we usually sit during lunch, even before our debut. I place my tray on the table and saw the boys were on their phones. "Why are you guys on your phones?" I asked, taking a seat next to Minghao.

"Looking through the news. It seems like the news about JR sunbaenim saving the girl went viral." Dino said, scrolling down his phone.

"Aigoo... Let's not worry about that. Let's just eat." I told them. Everyone nodded as they continue eating their lunch, except for Venon. He was still on his phone.

Suddenly, he dropped his phone, causing all of us to look at him in confusion. "What's wrong, Vernon?" Seungkwan asked. Vernon looked like as if he's in shock. He slowly grabbed his phone from the floor then gave it to Mingyu.

Mingyu started to read it out loud. "Got7 JR was reportedly trying to save a girl from a car. Unfortunately, he didn't make it in time to rescue her. The girl was assumed to be..." He paused.

"Assumed to be who, hyung?" Seungkwan asked.

Mingyu took a deep breath before reading, "Park Hyemi."

All of us were shocked. "Woah woah wait! Is that really Hyemi?" Minghao asked. Mingyu shrugged. "Hyemi's surname is?" He turned to Dino, who seems to know.

"It's Park. Park Hyemi." Dino answered, he was still in shock, so am I.

"W-where is she now?" I asked.

Mingyu went down to Vernon's phone and read back. "It says here: Park Hyemi was reportedly been missing after the accident. Whether she fell to the sea nearby. The officers dicovered blood."

I was panicked. I don't know what to do. "Do you know where Got7 sunbaenim lives?" I asked them but all of them shook their heads. I quickly stood up from my seat as I ran out the caffeteria. "Seokmin! Where are you going?!" I heard Minghao called but I ignored him. People at the hall were staring at me running but I don't care. I want Hyemi.

I ran as quickly as I could until I reached to the JYP building. I looked at it for a while and started to realised that their building is much bigger than ours and more fancier.

I slowly made my way inside until I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I jumped in shock as I quickly turned to the person. It was BamBam. I quickly bowed at him as he did the same. "May I help you?" He smiled.

"Uh... Is JR sunbaenim's here?" I asked.

He shook his head. "He called me yesterday and told me that he won't be coming back to the dorm today. I think he's tramatized by the accident."

I scratched my head. "O-oh..."

He looked down. "I felt sorry for him. He tend to lose someone who's special to him."

"You mean Hyemi?" I asked.

He looked up to me. "Yeah... I heard you guys lived with each other."

I simply nodded in respond. Memories kept on flowing back into my mind.

"I'm sorry..." He stated. "You have to go through all this." He patted my back before sadly walking to the practice room. I let out a loud sigh.

'Hyemi's dead. Just forget about it! She doesn't exist anymore! Stop thinking about her and start moving on!' Was the word that was on my head. I was walking out the building then tears fell down to my cheeks. I don't know why but I was sobbing, causing people to stare at me but I kept on walking.

Why do you have to die, Hyemi? You didn't even say goodbye to me the night when you disappeared. I don't know what to do. You gave me so much hope that I could be with you forever. You gave me this memories for me... You think I could just forget about that?

I sighed, wiping my tears with my uniform sleeve. I looked up to the air and suddenly it turned dark. It was going to rain. I took off my blazer and covered my head before it rains.

The rain pour down to me. I couldn't help myself but to stop. Suddenly I felt arms wrapping around me from behind. "Seokmin, I'm sorry. I heard about Hyemi." At that moment, I realised that it was SuBin. I heard her sobbed behind me.

"I could've told you earlier that she was with me when you called me." She said. "And now, she didn't even get to go back." She added.

I turned my body around, causing her to let go of me. "Pabo, why did you lied to me?"

She wipped her tears from her cheeks but only to make it wet again because of the rain. "She told me not to tell you." She said, her eyes went teary again.

"Pabo.." I cried, before hugging her tightly.

----------------------

Lol... Sorry for the late update. Actually, I finished wrote this chapter two days ago but I didn't have time to publish it. Anyway, here I am, sitting on my bed with my laptop on my lap and a box of choclate chips in my hand. Don't worry, you'll find out where's Hyemi on the next chapter... (I think).

Furthermore, I heard that Seventeen's Weekly Idol is coming out on the 28th October. Is it true? I've seen the preview already and saw them wearing different color sweaters, according to their teams.

Well.. That's it. I'll update more. For some of you who thinks this is the end of the story, hate to break it to you guys but this is only the beginning. You'll find out.

Vote & Comment!