Chapter 4 - Accused

Dk's POV

After our practice had finished, we all went our way back to our dorm. We felt bad for Dino. To be honest, he always got in trouble which I think it's a normal thing for him to be punished.

We went to the elevator to get up to our dorm. The elevator was a bit too small so we have to take turns using it. After waiting, it was finally my turn to use it. Me, Hoshi, Wonwoo and Mingyu walked inside the elevator. There's not much people living in this building. I barely see people walking from time to time here.

"I'm so tired..." Hoshi sighed, putting both of his arms on his head. Mingyu laid his back on the elevator wall. "Me too.. I hope Dino doesn't work too much.. I pity him," he said. I nodded the whole time they were talking.

Wonwoo, on the other hand, played with his phone. I think he was too addictive with an app (game) on his phone, which pretty much annoys everyone in our dorm. He sort of ignored us ever since he started playing it.

We finally arrived on our floor, walking to our dorm. We were waiting for the other guys to come and unlock the door. Only S.Coups have the key to our dorm, apart from Dino.

Suddenly, I saw a young girl standing near our door. I got to admit, She was stunning. I guess, the boys saw her too as they walked closer to her. I saw her eyes widened when she saw us, sort of like shocked to see us. Wait, is she a fan of us?

"Hello..?" Mingyu awkwardly waved at her. She didn't speak at all, instead she was staring blankly at us, still in shock. "Who are you?" Hoshi politely asked. She opened her mouth but nothing seemed to come out. "Are you out here alone? Who are you looking for?" Mingyu asked again. She was a bit confusing.

Wonwoo suddenly put his phone in his pocket and went closer to her. He bend his body a little until he reached at her eyes. "Are you lost, little girl?" Wonwoo asked, as if she was a child. Hoshi chuckled at his question. "Let's just let her... She doesn't want to talk to us" Wonwoo said, walking away from her. I gave her a question look. She just shrugged, avoiding eye contact.

Suddenly, the boys came. "Yah! No one told us that there was a big spider in the elevator" Coups being so loud, tugging Hoshi's neck. I gave him a 'be-quiet-there's-someone-here' look, while signaling him to the unknown girl with my head. He turned his head to the person I signalled to.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo!" He bowed formaly, the others followed as well. "S.Coups imnida" he said, offering a handshake. Wonwoo put his palm on Coups shoulders. "It's no use. She's not talking" he said.

I turned to her and saw how uncomfortable she was. "Maybe we should just leave her... I don't think she wants to be bothered" I said, pushing them to the door. Coups quickly unlocked the door and all of us came in.

As we went inside, Seungkwan quickly closed the door and locked it. "That was weird!" He said. "I know, right?" Jeonghan said, walking to a sofa to sit on. I was a bit worried about her. She was all alone outside. Maybe she's really lost, or maybe, got kicked out from her room. Or worst of all, had been kidnaped but ran away. All of those thoughts were in my mind.

"What's wrong?" Jun asked, patting my shoulder. "N-nothing" I said. "Something's bothering you" He said. I shocked my head. "Nope.. I said nothing" I quickly answered, walking to my room. I laid on my bed, still worrying.

7:45 pm. I looked up the clock. We were having dinner together. We wanted go out for dinner but it won't be fair for Dino if we did. "I think it's a ghost!" I heard Vernon walking inside the dorm. He was just throwing the trash out.

"What do you mean?" Minghao asked. Vernon walked to the table, he looked terrified. "She's still there" he ppinted out to the unknown girl outside. "No way!" Coups said, standing up from his seat and walking to the door. He opened the door alittle to see but he quickly closed it. "Yup! She's still there" he said.

Everyone got up from their seat and walked to the closed door. "Why would she still be there?" I asked. "I don't know but it's freakin me out" coups said. "It's a ghost!" Vernon stated again. "Nonsense! There's no such thing as ghosts" Joshua told him.

"Maybe she's looking for someone" I said. "I'll go and talk to her"

"What?!" All of them said. I tried to open the door but the boys kept on pulling me from it. "Just trust me, she's harmless" I assure them. They nodded their heads and let me go.

I opened the door and saw the girl sitting on the floor, crossing her legs together as she covered her body with her arms. She looked like she's freezing. I quickly grabbed my jacket from inside and rushed to her.

She was shocked seeing me but I ignored her expressions as I covered her with my jacket. I bend myself to her. "Are you ok? Are you looking for someone?" I asked. I didn't thought she would answer but.. "D-Dino" she said. Dino? Dino must've know her. No wonder..

"He won't be back until night. Maybe you should come inside and wait for him. It's freezing, you might catch a cold" I said, leading her inside.

Angel's POV

As I walked inside their dorm, the boys were staring at me blankly. "Guys, she's just looking for Dino" Seokmin said. "Oh" All of them said in unison. "Not a ghost" Seokmin continued.

I'm no ghost! I'm an angel. If only they knew. Although it's weird to see them eyeing me, I'm usually invisible to them.

"Aigoo... You scared us. Why didn't you say that you were looking for Dino all along?" Vernon asked in relief. "Nevermind that... You must be hungry. Come" Seokmin said, leading me to the kitchen. Hungry? Huh? What is the meaning of hungry?

"Here" he said, giving me a plate with food on it. I sat down and picked up the spoon. I looked up to see that Seokmin was watching me, it seemed like he was waiting for me to eat it. I smelt the food before placing it inside my mouth. "Chew it" he said.

I did chew it. It taste pleasant. I took another bite then another until I couldn't even eat anymore. "I think that enough. You're full already" Seokmin stated with a chuckle. I nodded my head.

It was already 9 pm on the clock and I was sitting on the couch like the boys told me to do. All of them went inside their room, not even bothering to give me company. This might be my chance to make human friends but it looked like they don't want to be my friends or even communicate with me.

I was still a bit confuse about this. How come I become a human if I haven't even destroy the guidance book, it just got lost. Maybe if I find it, I could become an angel back.

I quickly stood up and looked for it. I looked under the couch but there's nothing there. I walked to the kitchen to find it. Suddenly I saw a box. I haven't seen that box before. I opened it and saw alot of money in it. I was staring at the money.

"Yah! Are you stealing?!" Suddenly someone yelled. I quickly closed the box and turned to him. It was Vernon. "I-I'm not" I raised my hand in defence. All of a sudden, the boys came out of their rooms and ran to us. "What's going on?" Joshua asked.

Vernon looked at me with full of anger and walked up to me. He grabbed my wrist and held it up. "She's trying to steal our money that we collected" he said. "What?!" They said. I didn't say anything, I was too confused. "Is it true?" Seokmin asked. I was speechless.

"What's going on?" Someone was at the door. I looked and it was Dino. "Here! Your friend here is a criminal" Vernon pushed me to Dino. It was harsh how he pushed me but I think it's because of anger. "What?" Dino looked at me in disbelief.

"I knew there was something wrong with her" Coups said. "I-I.." I was about to say I'm did not do it but Dino cut me off. "Maybe you should go" He said, didn't even looked at me.

I was, what is this feeling? Sad. I walked out the door then the door was closed and locked. I was absuletly confused as I walked out the building.

______________

Hi guys! Sorry for the late update and thankyou for the votes. I will update more.. Also, Sorry for my bad spelling here. I am very tired and it is already 12 am. So, yeah.. i hope you guys enjoyed my story here.