Chapter 21 - Funfair

Hyemi's POV

"Funfair! Funfair! Funfair!" Dino cheered at the back row of the van. I was sitting next to Soonyoung since I'm in no mood for Seokmin. I wanted to show to Seokmin that I'm mad at him, unfortunately, He didn't even talk to me since this morning nor notice me.

Something's wrong.

"Aren't you excited, Hyemi?" Dino asked, putting his hands on my shoulder while pushing me back and forth.

Soonyoung slapped his hand away from my shoulders. "Yah, Dino.. She'll throw up if you keep on doing that." He stated.

I shrugged, adjusting myself on my seat. "It's alright. I am excited too, you know." I said.

Soonyoung tilt down his head to me. "Well, you don't look like you're excited." He stated, poking my cheeks.

I forced a smile at him. "I am, really." I answered, removing his finger from my cheek.

After a while, we finally arrived at the funfair. We jumped out of the van and walked further in. It was amazing! There's a roller coaster, which I've heard about when I was at the angel's world. I've been wanting to ride one.

"Seokmin!" I heard a female voice. I turned to the person. It was the girl! The girl who I saw hugging Seokmin. What is she doing here?

"Oh! SuBin!" I turned my head to Seokmin, who was smilling while waving at her. He ran towards her before giving her another hug. Yet again, I felt like something just broke inside of me. I frowned, watching them until I felt someone was pulling my arm.

"Come on, Hyemi! Let's play." The maknae dragged me. "A-arasoe.." I said, giving him a blank expression.

"Yah! Dino-ah, Wait for me." I heard Soonyoung said, running towards us. "It's not like we're here for you to hang out with just Hyemi. We're here to hang out together."

Dino groaned, trowing his head back. "Fine! Let's play together." He whinned as Soonyoung laughed, ruffling Dino's hair.

I couldn't help but to stare at Seokmin. He was smiling and laughing while SuBin was tugging into his arm. He looked happy. What about me, Seokmin? Are you going to leave me? Are you going to keep on ignoring me because of her?

"Let's call the other members. We'll go on a ride with them." Soonyoung said, swinging his arms around both of me and Dino's shoulders. We walked towards the others and saw that SuBin was looking at me weirdly.

I turned to look at Seokmin. He was ignoring my gaze by looking up. I saw that her was putting his arm around her.

SuBin walked up to me. "I've never seen you before.. Hi, I'm SuBin." She smiled, offering her hand to me.

"Hyemi." I simply said, shaking her hand. Her expression suddenly changed.

"O-oh.. Hyemi.. You're Seokmin's friend, right?" She asked. Friend? Am I really just a friend to him?

I just nodded my head.

"You know, you're really pretty." She complimented, grabbing a lock of my hair. I looked at her. She was smilling. How could she say I'm pretty when she's like 100 times more prettier. I would never compare to her.

"Anyway, it's a good thing you invited your girlfriend, Seokmin. Hyemi is getting lonely for being the only girl here." S.Coups laughed, elbowing me.