Tomatoes and stares

Assalamoalaikum everyone happy reading the picture above is Jannah but thats not how she really is she has green eyes with gray not all gray but imagine or picture them as whatever you want lovies anyways hope you like this part as always vote and comment it means a lot!! Xx slaÿ <3 ps dont kwill meh :3

" I got your shoes Jannah appi remember the ones that are beige and creams colored with cute sparkly bows you have to wear them no excuses!" Isha exclaimed with eyes wide with excitement. "Oh my allah Isha you will be the death of me they are like 5 inches Isha ki bachi (Daughter of Isha - funny slang.) do you really want me to fall flat on my face!" I argued "Then why did you buy them?" Isha explained not amused.

" For weddings and can i please just wear the cute flats with the bow?" I asked knowing the answer. "No!" Isha and Imaan joined in sync. "Fine if I fall and break my face it's both of your fault!" I cried out defeated. "Come on lovies they are here!" bhabi exclaimed as I put on the shoes and stood with the help of my beloved bhabi behind me I heard Isha and Imaan giggling. I grumbled annoyed then realized the pain of walking in heels. "Haye allah these girls will be the death of me!" I sighed getting butterflies in my stomach as bhabi and I walked out bhabi was chuckling and saying something but I paid no attention my mind was else where.

"Bhabi what if they said no?" I exclaimed scared. " Na jaani of course they liked you don't worry we know the answer from their side they want to know ours!" bhabi winked I smiled but it was fake. "What if Noah says he hates me because I'm too emotional?" I asked scared. "Stop it Jannat you are beautiful no one could hate you ever what ifs and should have's will eat your brain Jannat what if you went outside and a tree fell on you would you not go outside because you think that?" she rhetorically asked me.

"I know your right bhabi Jaan but Im not so sure I like the tree falling example!" I replied laughing she joined in lightening the mood. We made our way down the spiral staircase into the living room. "Assalamoalaikum!" everyone greeted getting up. I replied firmly glad I didn't stutter "walaikumasalam." "How are you darling?" asked aunty. "Alhammdulilah very well and how are you." I said smiling. "Alhammdulilah we are very good ready for our addition to the family!" she happily stated.

I furiously blushed lowering my gaze. Luckily everyone started having their own conversations and didn't notice or so I thought.. I looked up to meet a pair of grayish green eyes who had mischief and respect in them. Noah had noticed me I couldn't look away for some reason until Isha snapped her fingers in front of my eyes while I had become a tomato cross from me I noticed the same teasing going on with him his little sister and I believe best friend were teasing him I grinned goofily at the sight. Imaan "cleared her throat" or so she had told me.

I glared at her she smiled back in return toothily feigning innocence. Dinner was served and everyone was having light conversations bhabi with Noah and his friend who I heard his name was Adam he seemed very kind and addressed me as bhabi which made me blush every time.

Finally everyone finished eating and we walked back into the living room Uncle started with "So let us talk about the future of Noah and beti Jannat.." I was sweating like crazy hoping they didn't reject me.

He continued

"As it says in the quran Among his signs is that he created for you mates from among yourselves so you may find tranquility in them; and He has put between you affection and mercy." (The Holy Quran 30:21). He then said "With that we have decided Jannah is the right girl for our Noah!"

Everyone smiled awaiting my yes to the proposal even Noah's eyes were eager. I was so scared I almost fainted all these thoughts were going through my head 'what would Yousaf want?'

'Can I do this for the happiness of my family?' 'Will I be a good wife?' 'What if..' before I could think anything else mama whispered in my ear "Come on Jannah beta you can do this." her eyes full of emotions.

"Ye..yes!" I whispered stuttering scared to death. Mama nodded to everyone.

They all cheered Tara was jumping with joy and Noah was so joyful trying to control his emotions.

I smiled a little sad a little satisfied mama brought the sweets gulab jamun was my favorite yum I stared at the gulab jamun licking my lips as the were passed around being fed to Noah then me and everyone else. I realized I was more happy than sad ready for a new start

"Let the shaadi mohal begin!"(mohal;atmosphere vibes setting.) Tara exclaimed happily everyone chuckled including Noah's older brother Ali wife Fatima and cute little daughter Savannah. I was felt very happy looking at baba happy and everyone else.

* * * * * * * * * * *

"So Jannah appi Tara told me that they planned a outing for you and Noah bhai I went over this with mama and she said it was alright as long as we are with you guys to make it a halal outing and Noah's family agrees for Tara to come so you have to promise promise promise!" Isha said.

Alright okay I promise!" I replied not really paying attention I was distracted getting my car keys and grabbing my to-go coffee cup for work trying to find my car keys. "Yay!" Isha exclaimed.

I gave her a strange confused look and I found the keys in my coat pocket "Allah- Hafiz everyone!" I told Isha and everyone else.

They replied with "Allah hafiz Jannat!" they all said it in sync which really was weird how they did that.

I got to the hospital happily since their was no traffic. I realized the time and ran into my office the elevator was taking forever so I decided to run up the stairs "Eeek!" I slipped and slammed into a hard chest and fell on the floor the coffee fell on the person probably.

"Ow ow ow!" I screeched in pain my ankle was hurting so bad and I couldn't move. I looked up to meet a familiar face 'Oh my allah I knew him!'

Hi my lovies sorry for the cliffhanger I couldn't resist sorry guys love ya Xx hope you loved the update sorry for it being short it was originally going to be very long but I could not resist this cliffhanger!! Don't worry my lovies the next one will be super long!! Xx please vote and comment thanks guys Jazzahkhallah Khair hope everyone is enjoying their ramadan!! xoxoxo Slaÿ p.s. please don't kill me ;) or who will write the story? Comment who you think it is!!😉💕 😙 😂 ❤️ ❤️