A Painfully Relevant Introduction

(Copyright © 2018 April Elliot Lee)

This epic journey will be told, like many epic things, in four parts.

1: truer than putin's hotness
2: all this frickety frack just to get our sub-par school back
3: memein where no meme has memed before
4: a dank return

From 3+ years ago, while I still was developing the concept of the comic, I made this weird paper sketchy animation thing. It sorta acts like an introduction to the characters.

A/N: After each part, a couple chapters will be dedicated to posting all the asks and extra content.
Note: Some of these memes might be...aged. Pls note that this comic was first created in late 2015/start of 2016, and it shows in the early updates...
I do know that a certain frog meme is now a hate symbol and I promise that absolutely no hate was intended in the usage of these frog memes. There will be no hate in this comic. Do not despair!

FAQ:
Q: where else can I read this?
A: You can find this on Tumblr (thefreewillies.tumblr.com) & Tapastic, but updates are most regular on Wattpad and I rarely upload the extra content you can find on WP onto other platforms.

Update: THIS WON THE 2016 WATTYS! THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO'S SUPPORTED TFWS!
Hi new readers! Note: this is often prone to hiatuses when my Schoolwork Gets Rough. Thanks for checking it out! :D
Even newer update: Please don't advertise in the comments. It's not what the comments section is for. I also don't want the comments section to get cluttered with these, so if I delete your advertising comment, it's nothing personal and I wish you the best in your time on Wattpad. TIPS: If you're looking for places to advertise, actual advertising books exist. Also, when I was starting out, I found a lot of help and readers through Wattpad Clubs (on the desktop version of Wattpad) and writing contests on Wattpad. Also, interact genuinely (not just through advertising comments irrelevant to the story you're commenting on) with other people on Wattpad! Good luck!