Ice Cream Chapter Update

I woke and Max wasn't there. but there was a note and breakfast by my side.

Baby I have to go in for work today, it was pretty urgent but I miss you so much. I'm already thinking about you.Enjoy this breakfast tho. Love you bunchs.

-Max, yo baby

I smiled wildly as I finished reading. I felt so needed when I read this. I got up and skipped to the bathroom. In there was rose petals leading into the tub. It was still hot so I slipped in.I started to think.

When I'm with Max I don't feel lonely, or unwanted or a mother I feel like I'm 13 with a wild crush. He keeps the relationship lit instead of the same ole dry thing. I blushed thinking back to when we had sex. It was like it was my first time but way better. I bit my lip. He's so special.

I got out of the tub and I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I went to his room but on another t-shirt and plopped down on his bed. I'm still kinda tired.

~~
~~
~~

I woke up and wandered around his house. This is the first time I'm actually taking a look at the place very well. I walked into the kitchen. It was huge. Like Max dick. Mmmm okay.

It had lots of counter space. And the chandelier was beyond beautiful. I looked in awe.

I pasted threw the kitchen and headed to the living room.The living room table was really wide. The type a table a family of 29 would eat at.

I glid my fingertips along the wood , I smile. I looked over at the walls. Pictures hung all over with decorations.

I get startled by the touch on my waist. I turn around , my heart racing. It's Max.

"Oh thank God it's you" I let out a sigh of relief.

"I had got off early because I missed you." he smiled  in my neck.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and we started to kiss. I love when I kiss Max ,my heart always races.

"So baby what do you wanna do today ?" He asked. Hm what do I wanna do? I honestly just wanna spend time with him.

"I just wanna spend time with you baby" I smile as he kisses me on my cheek.

" I just wanna do bad things to you ..." he whispered in my ear.

"Then do them " I smirked. I love getting nasty with Max. He changed how I view sex in the bedroom.

Max licked his lips as he leaned in to kiss me. The kiss was a hungry one. But I loved it , I wanted to be so close to him , all up on him , rubbing on his dick .

I let out soft moans as he kissed my neck. He picked me up , gripping my ass and licking my neck also. He know how to get me wet.

Max goes to our room and throws me on the bed and licks my body from down to up. I let out a quiet moan. I start to run my fingers threw his hair as he pulled down my shorts then my panties. I gasp before he even start doing it cuz he a pro. I let out wild moans as his tongue run all over my clit. My legs started to shake. I push his head away and he unbuckled his belt and took off his pants. Boom. There was his huge dick sitting right there. He brushed his tip on my clit teasing me. Ugh , then he pushed himself inside me. I let out a loud moan , moaning "daddy". His strokes was amazing. With each stroke he'll whisper something in my ear.

"This pussy is mines ...who's pussy is this? ....so tight I love it ... I'm going to marry you " I let out moans and start smiling when I heard the last one.

--
--
I get out the shower and even though our plans got side tracked , we still want to do them.

I get some chocolate ice cream out the freezer and meet Max in his room. The sex with him is so amazing.

"Baby I got the ice cream " I said smiling as he got off his phone and started the movie.

We're watching Neighbors 2 and even though I'm enjoying it I want some of him.

I turn my head and lean close to him and lick his ear "I want you right now " I smirked. I don't know man I just want all of him .

I pushed him back and decided to get creative. I take out his dick and start rubbing it and jerking it a little. I deep throat it and then I get the ice cream I wipe it on his dick and he moans . Quickly before it melts I start sucking it off taking my favorite ice cream off my favorite dick. Amazing.

--

There will be more updates