Trouble

Max & I looked up ... We saw a waitress  just staring at us in complete shock and disgust.

I pulled down my dress as max got off me. He pulled up his pants as I fixed my hair. I adjusted my makeup.

"I knew I wasn't crazy , your guys are crazy having sex here!" The waitress screamed. We both looked at her like she was crazy.

"oh shut the fuck up, yo it just got way out of hand." I rolled my eyes & took Max by the hand and bumped into the waitress as we left.

"Damn , baby I like that side of you." he kissed me. I pulled away before it became another bathroom scene.

"Yea, whatever Max." I rolled my eyes, not in the mood for this.

I was still horny.

Just when we were right out the door....The manager stopped us.

" Uh, I heard" She looked away.

"Okay... And ?" I said

"And for that act in this restaurant , you guys are banned to eat food here again." She said " now GET OUT!." I almost smacked her ,but were in enough trouble as it is.

The car ride was silent. It was 7:00 . Weird how time flies by so fast. I stood outside his car. He got out. " so tonight was fun." he laughed. I just hugged him. I wanted to take a long walk with him. I lead him along the street.

"where we going?"

" oh just on a walk -"

" well let's go to my house."

We got back in the car. I leaned back and feel asleep.

~~

" Alexis" someone said. " Alexis " I opened my eyes and seen quite the view. It was max house , so big and beautiful. I was in awe.

He picked me up bridal style and carried me in the house. I still was a little bit sleepy so I drifted off.

Then all of I sudden , softness surrounded me all over. I open my eyes. AGAIN. To see I was on his bed. And in his room. No duh. 

His room smelled so nice too. just like him. I seen Max take off his clothes. So I took off mines and rolled over.

A few seconds later he was behind me. His tough chest on my back and his dick by my booty.

His hands went down to my entrance and entered. In and out he went , making me go crazy.

"what are we doing? " I moaned

" you gave me pleasure so now is your turn." he grinned. he laid down.

" I'm confused." I whined ,that the pleasure was gone.

" Sit on my face " He grinned.

I sat in his face and he ate. I need to strach  something. His tongue hitting all the right spots. I arched my back and tried to use the wall as bait. We was at this for 15 mins until I cummed.

I rolled off his face and onto the bed. He cuddled with me. I fell asleep.
~~

AN: Sorry for the shitty chapter. I'll try to update more.