Butterflies

AN; the chapters are going to be shorter I barely have time anymore.

I curled my hair as I thought of max.

I mean max is soo fine and yesterday was soo cool but I don't know , he's still a stranger.

I mean I can get to know him better. But what about sam ? he doesn't know I'm a mother.I bit my lip.

what if all this info leads him away. I mean I did needed that yesterday but ...

Think what's best for Sam.

As I finished I slipped into black tight dress,with some black red bottoms. I looked in the mirror. I let out a sigh I didn't know I was holding in.

I walked down stairs and I seen max standing there. How did he get in? then I looked to my right and ,saw  Sam  smiling wildly.

I shook my head. " Sam what have I told you don't open up the door to people you don't know. Not that I don't know him." me and max smiled.

"I'm sowwey mommy , its just I knew yall had chemistry " she giggled. I pat her on the head.

I took out my phone an called a baby sitter. She was right around the corner.

"soo you look so beautiful " max grinned.

"I.. thanks " I was speechless. The last person to call me that was my  baby daddy. And he really broke my heart.

" so shall we go?" he asked.

"I'm waiting-

Someone was knocking.

"who is it?" I sighed.

"tiliana the baby-"

"ah come in, she already ate but give her snacks at 4 and feed her again at 5 , she should be to bed by 7." I sighed.

I hugged Sam, then followed Max out the door.

"Soo when were you going tell me you were a mother?" he started rubbing the back off his neck.

I , um I didn't know what to say so I sat down and dropped my head.

"baby its okay I still love you , we can talk about it later"  he laughed and picked me up and carried me to the car.

It was a silent ride. I messed with my fingers as I look down.

I feel stupid ....I really feel stupid.

We arrived at this rich people diners. I feel under dressed. I gave Max a steady smile.  He gave a goofy smile and I laugh. Even when I was down he still made me laugh. I love him so much , well I feel like were meant to be.

We took our seats. I ordered a burger if that was on the menu. I rolled my eyes. I took a salad too. Don't ask.

I kinda felt bad for pressuring Max like this. I dropped my head and hugged Max.

"Woah where is this from?" he smiled. My head was in his chest, Oh he smelled sooo good.

" I feel like I driving you away" I lowered my voice.

He held my chin up and my face followed. " you will never drive me away...I just feel like I'm doing that to you." I kissed him.

I just kissed him and I didn't care who was watching. He kissed back then pulled back and dragged me over to the bathroom.

Oh I like where this is going. I bit my lip. getting hornier by the moment. We finally reached the bathroom. He pinned me against the wall. He left hot kisses on my neck that caused waterfalls.

I bit my lip as his breath was hovering on my skin , giving me chills. He saw my neck and started to put a hickey there. I gasped as he picked me up by the butt so that now I was against the wall fully. I ruffled my hands threw his hair. I felt his member poked me.

It's weird I never fukked a dude before with this big of a dikk. It's bigger than my ex's . Anywaysss I moaned , my way oh telling him I want it. BADLY.

He just stop out of no where and stared at me. His member getting bigger. He pulled it out. "Suck." he said seriously

Wanting the d so bad I got down on my knees. I sucked the soul out of his dick. I kept going even after him moan-yelling.

I finally stop when my jaws started to ache.  I looked up at him. I seen lust all in his eyes.

"Oh I love you so fucking much." He smiled weakly.

I pushed him on the floor and hopped on top, I started to beat his meat then I rode it. I didn't care if I didn't wear a condom. I love this guy. I was going to marry him.

This... this feeling I was feeling as I rode , it made me feel so good & in control. I slowed it down to tease him, but instantly he start to bang me so hard.

"YES!" I moaned." DON'T EVER STOPPPP". he some how... got on top. but this feeling was so good , I started to starch his back.

He kept banging my pussy until someone walked in on us.

Damn , I forgot we were at a restaurant.

~~

AN: So wow , they got caught banging huh? stay tuned to find out by who