2. Michael Jackson

"In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe."

"Hope is such a beautiful word, but it often seems very fragile. Life is still being needlessly hurt and destroyed."

"In their innocence, very young children know themselves to be light and love. If we will allow them, they can teach us to see ourselves the same way."

"People ask me how I make music. I tell them I just step into it. It's like stepping into a river and joining the flow. Every moment in the river has its song."

"When all life is seen as divine, everyone grows wings."

"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with."

"To live is to be musical, starting with the blood dancing in your veins. Everything living has a rhythm. Do you feel your music?"

"When they say the sky's the limit to me that's really true"

"We have to heal our wounded world. The chaos, despair, and senseless destruction we see today are a result of the alienation that people feel from each other and their environment."

"Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone."

"But for me the sweetest contact with God has no form. I close my eyes, look within, and enter a deep soft silence. The infinity of God's creation embraces me."

"All of us are products of our childhood."

"Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons."

"Each song is a child I nourish and give my love to. But even if you have never written a song, your life is a song. How can it not be?"