After a while of waiting my legs started bouncing up and down because of the nerves. Once I heard a door click and shut behind me, I stopped my leg from bouncing.

I didn't turn around, because I didn't want to seem too anxious. So I waited till he came around to get a better view of him. He walked to his desk taking long strides getting there. He finally pulled his chair out and sat down. He was looking through papers that were in his hands since he walked in. He was so concentrated into his papers that I started to wonder if he even knew I was in his office.

I started to grow impatient, so I adjusted myself on the chair. I guess I made a lot of movement because he snapped his head up towards me. I stopped my movement and became paralyzed. There wasn't anything wrong with my body, but I couldn't process what I was looking at. He was beautiful, handsome, and everything a woman could ask for. He had to be the most attractive man I ever saw in life.

He had piercing blue eyes, like coral blue. He had jet black hair that was slipped back but effortlessly fell in his eyes. His features were so strict, and you could see his masculine jaw line. His skin was a pale color, but it didn't look off, it fitted him well... very well. I gazed at him for the longest time before I was snapped out my day dreaming by someone calling my last name.

"Miss. Wake!" Mr. Beacon yelled at me.

"Sor-ry Sir I was jus-"

"I don't have all day Miss. Wake, pay attention because you're wasting my time!" He snapped.

There he goes ruining his good looks by having a bad attitude. I looked at him with shocked eyes. I mean I know I was day dreaming for a little, but man was he rude. I thought that maybe he would be a little nice like his secretary. I guess not? I closed my mouth and swallowed before I responded.

"Sorry, Sir" I looked down

However I heard him scoff under his breath at my response. He looked at me up and down with disgust before he looked down at the papers he had in his hands again. I rolled my eyes at his actions and looked away from him.

"You know that attitude of yours can't take you far in life Miss. Wake."

"Mhm, same goes for you Sir." I smirked.

He pushed his chair back harshly at my words and walked in front of his desk. He crossed his arms in front of his chest leaning on his desk. I saw his muscles bulging against the fabric of his black suit. He had on a matching color of pants and a white polo shirt. His shiny black shoes complimented his silver tie. After staring at his clothes I crossed my legs, and placed my hands on my lap leaning in waiting for him to speak. He was clenching his jaw in anger probably because of the last mark I said to him.

"In your resume it says that you worked for another company Rain Enterprises." He stated.

"Yes, Sir."

Well...? He questioned

"Well What?" I asked confused.

"Miss. Wake this is an interview am I correct?" He asked a little slowly like I was dumb.

I nodded

"Okay, well I don't know what you call an interview. However in my definition If I ask a question I expect you to respond."

"Okay" I answered still confused.

He never asked a question he was just stating facts. Maybe I wasn't getting it.

He glared at me, I guess waiting for a response. I was still confused on what he was exactly asking so I stayed silent. With my silence he got frustrated and he finally spoke.

"Of course, you don't know what I'm asking. I'll just make it simpler for you to catch on too. Why did you leave Rain Enterprises Miss. Wake?" He finally asked but rolling his eyes doing so.

"I worked there for years in the business filled. Unfortunately the market crashed and affected the business. A few months later they went under causing many losing their jobs, including me."

I looked at him trying to search for his sympathy or understanding but no. He just gave me the opposite and kept on staring at me with a cold glare. I started to feel uncomfortable so I shifted in my seat once again. I think he sensed that because he spoke up.

"That's all Miss. Wake you're dismissed." He said turning around.

'Wait, what? You're not going to ask anymore questions?" I asked.

"Did I stutter?"

I looked at him waiting for him to tell me that he was just pulling on my strings. He just looked down and started on his work like he wasn't even in a middle of a conversation with me. I was so angry that I snatched my purse from the ground and stormed towards the door. Before I could open it up I heard my name.

"Oh, and Miss.Wake If you got the job, expect a phone call in a few days."

I looked at him in utter disbelief and stalked out the door. I walked into the dark hallway and entered into the workspace once again. I can't believe that butt hole, he really believed that I will work for someone like him. He literally insulted me like 3 times in a 5 minute time span. He was absolutely delirious. I walked towards the elevator ready to go in when a soft voice called my name.

"Natalia wait up! I wanted to catch you before you left. how'd did it go?"

I shrugged my shoulders in response.

"Believe me I understand, Mr. Beacon has a different personality."

"That's an understatement, I don't even think he has a personality." I scoffed.

"Yeah." She laughed a little.

"Well I better get going I have to get back home." I said

"Yeah of course! it was nice meeting you Natalia I hope you get the job it will be nice to work with someone that I can actually talk too or even have another woman here that doesn't annoy me." She said with a hopeful smile.

"Yeah" I half smiled

"Bye"

"Bye"

I stepped into the elevator and pressed on the 1st floor. I looked up looking at the bright lights above and slumped by body on the wall behind me.

"Wow, what a morning." I said to myself.