Rushing to my car I finally got in. My car wasn't the most expensive car with lavish features, but it got me to point A to point B and that's all that mattered. I backed up out of the lot and headed to National Elect Industries.

When I finally got there, I wasn't totally relieved because I was pretty sure that I wouldn't make it on time because there was so much traffic. I parked my vehicle and opened up the door. I fast walked to the entrance, inside the building. It was huge and so rich looking...?

I mean you could tell this guy was had money just by looking at his building. I searched for the elevator and my eyes finally landed upon it. I stepped into the elevator hitting the 15th floor. I hope it's the right one I thought to myself. Tracey, the girl that called me for the interview said that it will be on the 15th floor at 8:00 A.M.

The elevator door opened showing a massive work space. There were people all over scrambling around getting business done. It was fast pace and a little noisy. After looking around I spotted the secretary desk and walked over. There as a woman with auburn hair and green eyes staring at her computer intensely. I stood there for a while waiting for her to notice me. When she finally looked up she gave me a friendly smile.

"Hello, how may I help you?" She asked.

"Hi, my name is Natalia, I'm here for an interview at 8:00 o'clock."

"Hi, Natalia my name is Tracey we spoke over the phone. It's nice to meet you!" She jumped up from her chair and exclaimed.

"It's nice to meet you too." I took out my hand for her to shake.

She was really friendly. It seemed like she was just a happy person all around. It kind of took me back because I imagined her way different then she came across. She just had excitement in her eyes every time she talked to me. It was kind of weird how she just said everything with a smile or maybe I just wasn't used to it?

"Anyhow Mr. Beacon is in an important meeting right now. But I'll just lead you to his office, right this way." She said.

"Okay, thanks"

She lead the way to his office. We walked in this dark empty hallway. It seemed like we were heading to death or something. We kept on walking until we came to a stop and saw to silver twin doors ahead of us. She opened the doors and we walked in. His office was massive it was probably the size of my whole apartment. Everything was silver, and coated with a shine. Also everything was organized like it has been untouched for months. The only "color" in the room was the white carpet. However everything else was "blah." My looking around was cut off when Tracey spoke.

"Take a seat he should be here shortly."

She turned away heading for the door but before she closed it she turned around facing me saying one last thing.

"Oh, and good luck." She smiled lightly.

She shut the door behind her. I heard the clacking of her heels fading down the hall. I walked forward sitting in the chair that was in front of his desk. It was the only chair that was here besides the chair that was for him. I put my purse neatly beside me. I clenched my hands on my lap feeling nervous. My stomach was turning in knots. I really needed this job more than anything. I needed to support myself and my daughter and provide the best I can for her.

Especially because her father didn't want anything to do with her. He was my high school sweetheart and we were the 'dream couple.' I thought I had it all until I got pregnant. Once he found the news out he bailed and never looked back. I tried calling him, texting him, anything I could do to try to get in contact with him. However He would just ignore me, so I stopped trying. Since then it's just been me and her. She's all I got and vice versa. So that's why I really need this not just for me but for her.