Notice

Uh oh. It's happening again. I'm not exactly getting writer's block this time but...issues. Summer has started and this one is special for me, so I've really been having a blast and been less geared towards the internet(I consider that a good thing). However, I have also been busy with another book, and I keep trying to write another.

So, I've read through my stuff in this little trilogy, and I'm not too happy with it :/ I know you guys like it, so I'll keep writing it. And I like the plot so I'll keep trying, but I have a small fear this is heading in the direction of Secrets of the North(a dead book). Don't worry, I have hope too! If I rewrite a bit, than I'll be back on the route of interest in my books. The chances of that happening are very slim, however, for a few reasons;

-I didn't plan the book and would basically have to rewrite the whole thing. I don't really think I've got the energy for that.

-I wrote it years ago and am still amateur. Me rewriting is like saying, 'You ready to rewrite the bible? :D' You know. It'll be long and hard and lengthy.

-While at first I wrote with the goal of publishing it, I have now realized I am WAY below the level of skill to publish something. I'm stubborn though so I'll still try(For other books)!

Some last things--Writing is hard. I went into writing with a love for stories and making interesting tales. Now, as I have gotten older, I realize the complexity and level of thought that has to go into everything. And that's tough. Now, my first (Painstaking)book was written back when I was in 2nd grade. And I wrote for the fun of it, because it was interesting and fun and I preferred it to reading. These are the same today, but with a minor flaw. I guess I sort of write now to be an author. To be honest...I don't really want that. I want to write for fun. But I am increasingly pressured to publish as to give my family and myself a method of financial support so I don't have to work. And even having these chapters open on Wattpad is stressing me to get out more chapters. 

Sorry if I'm inactive. From now on, any future books I publish will be written FIRST and published LATER. For my sake and your sake. And sake of quality, care, and good story plots and ideas. Basically, all books I am writing aside from this one and Winter Wolf are being done bigger and better. You'll appreciate it. Well...it also kind of means the rest will probably die.

Sorry if I remain inactive for a bit. Writing struggles.

--RIP--My writing energy

Thanks for understanding! 

xoxo <3

-Ups