Chapter 6

"Morning sleepy head" I said in a way that I meant to be happy but instead came out sexy.

"Is now that you're here baby!" He said ignoring my tone -which I'm thankful for. "Feeling better?" I asked hoping to change the subject. "Yeah I was hoping that we could talk actually" "why does he want to talk to us?" Kelsey asks me. Ignoring her I continued "Um okay what about?" I was kinda nervous because he had this look of almost worry like he was afraid I was going to be mad. "Um.. I'm not sure how to put this." His face is getting worse... "You have to go back to the games.."

My everything just broke. That doesn't make any sense why would I have to go back to the games?

"I already found my mate;I don't understand" I said I'm a bit frustrated but they must have a good reason for sending me back it was only about an 20 minutes I was in the games anyhow so I don't see how I'll be in for much longer because I already got past the point of the game. Bring it on!

"Well sense I was marked... She is considered my mate" he looks like he just ripped off a bandaid. And it stung.
there was it. The one thing that could piss me off.

"Excuse me. I have to go into the games where I have no mate. That means they would be after me; to kill me. The entire point of the games is finding your mate! This doesn't make sense!"

I started to cry I'm not ready to die. Not yet! There are to many things I wanted to do.

"I know baby; I know. Trust me I'm working on it and you are my mate. She never will be anything close to that I promise. They will have to come and take you out of my arms. If I need to, I'll sneak into the games and get you out."

I'm not even focusing on what he is saying. I can't go back. I would die if I went back. Literally!

"Is there anything else they said. If there's anything that I can do to get out of this I will" he started to faintly laugh then he got a little more serious again "Actually, a women is meant to hide and a man is meant to do any killings and you my beautiful mate have killed the Alpha. When you punched him you snapped his neck. I can't  decide between happy and proud. I'll settle for both babe"

Holy shit. HOLY SHIT. I KILLED AN ALPHA. "Um. I'm sorry? He pissed me off." I began to laugh too "hey let me call them and explain the circumstance maybe it will help my case of staying here. And what about my dad he hasn't called at all, it's really not like him to delay talking to me for so long"

His face suddenly turned cold "baby I'll drive you in today to talk to them" he didn't show eye contact. I really don't understand we were just fine. "And my dad?" He suddenly coughed and just came in. He must have just mind linked him to come bail him out of something. "Justin I want answers and I want them now. Where is my dad?" Justin looks me in the eyes and says "He is alive and well. It's just we are the biggest pack and when he found out you were mates with our Alpha he said he wanted nothing to do with you. With that said I felt light headed before blackness consumed me.

Talking to the judges of the games....

"Don't you think justice was served enough! I am the pack leader; not some whimp female who will rely on her mate for things. My father wants nothing to do with me because I am mates with a jerk Alpha. So I am very sorry if you want to send me for my slaughter but I can and will take out every male or female I encounter from this inconvenience."

Everyone in the room went quiet until someone in the back spoke "It does not matter whether we have your conceit or not. We will do what we decide. And we are sorry for your loss of your father however that falls on you." I was so mad. I understand I killed an Alpha. But to still put me in, I will not go with this.