Chapter 4

Allison Prescott^^
The hair color difference will make sense after this chapter

He is still passed out on the floor so I can sneak away from him I just need to be smart about it. And then I had a thought... Where is my Dad? He was supposed to wait to leave until I call him and I'm pretty sure there's no way he would let me move in with my mate at 16.. It doesn't matter I'll just ask him later when I break out out here.

"Any plans Kels?" I ask hoping she may have some advice "give him a chance! She, please don't leave yet! He's our mate stay with him for a little" I felt bad but that's a big, fat negative there good buddy! "I'm leaving with or without your help." I replied. "Fine but don't expect anything from me. That was my advice. I suggest you listen" putting her in the back of my mind I notice he's still out cold. I need to creep out of bed first. So I slowly move to the end of the bed and balance my feet on the floor. You see, the only thing is I'm not the lightest person... Creak! The floor sounded. Please don't hear! Please don't hear! I walk as quick and as lightly as I can... Creak, CREAK, CREAK! They keep getting louder! Stupid wooden floor. Finally some carpet as I exit the room I glance back and whisper a faint goodbye and continue walking while looking back until I run into someone. "Going somewhere Luna?" Oh shit. It's the stupid Beta!

"Yeah, the bathroom and you're in my way." I really hope he bought it...fingers crossed. "my apologies Luna, the first Luna we had has left us. I am now making sure Tyler gets his mate. And you my dear are his." He says "She left them?" Kelsey said in a whimper "who is SHE and why did he say their first Luna. We are his mate. HE MATED AND MARKED ANOTHER FEMALE!" He's going to pay for this. I just need to know how long ago, who it was, and when the bitch will be back in town.

"It's really not a problem, I already love it here!" I say as I plaster a fake smile on my face. He nods in approval and steps aside. "The bathroom is left then strait down at the end of the hall, and let's make this easy on us and pretend we didn't have this accouter Luna" He smiles and steps to the side.

"I agree thank you. Please call me Ally!" I smile again and he smiles back. "Thank you Lu I mean Ally and also my name is Justin" I nod my head and walk down the hallway to the bathroom. I need to construct a plan of revenge. I'll ask Lola! She's my second best friend. We would be closer but she isn't a werewolf so I have to hide stuff from her and it's just a hassle. I quickly turn on the water so if anyone is outside the door it sounds like I'm just taking a shower.

Phone call with Lola...
"I just wanted to call and say hello" I spoke into the phone. "Bullshit. You only call me when you need something. If you wanted a conversation you would have texted or drove to my house!" She complained. "It's not really possible right now to do either. I can't text you because I don't want record of what I'm saying right now and I can't drive to your house because... Um... I broke my leg!" The line sounded dead. "Are you kidding or is there actually a problem?" She asked sounding worried. "Lola I'm going to just come out and say it.. I was at a bar last night with my boyfriend and someone laced my drink... I have no idea where I am and I only have a few minutes and I need help! GET ME OUT OF HERE!" I whisper yelled. "Omg I'm on my way with the police! We will track your phone. You're a surviver just.. please hold on for me. And why were you at the bar!" She yelled into the phone "Um.. Well.. You see... He's coming I gtg please help me!" I said before hanging up the phone. I hope he feels like hell when he wakes up to what I'm about to do.

I knew it would take a while so I got into the shower I love the warm water trickling down my back. It's just relaxing. As I apply the soap to my skin a bit of water gets into my eye. Without thinking I put my soapy hand on my eye and my vision became blurry. "Ouch! How did I get stuck with a loser like you who can't remember to keep their soapy hands away from their own eyes!" I want to disagree but it was a stupid move on my part...

I still can't see anything but I think I found the shampoo.  I can't read the bottle but it looks like shampoo so who cares. As I apply it to my hair, it stings a little but I quickly brush off the thought of something being wrong. And rinse it off after a minute and apply conditioner or what I think is. I still can't see a damn thing and by this point I'm not even opening my eyes because it doesn't hurt when my eyes are closed just when I try to open them.

As I step out of the shower I look into the fogged mirror and almost faint at what I see. It was hair dying bleach! My hair is a completely different color and I hate it!

I let out a scream so loud it could make someone deaf if they were near me.