Dinner With Allies...And Others

Start from the beginning

We got into the car and I buckled up. "Just so you know, I'm going to be putting some sleeping pills in your drinks," Leo warned making me stare at him. "You're eyes are way too scary."

I pouted and rubbed my eyes. "It's not my fault," I mumbled.

Leo grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles. "I know." He smirks and backs out of the garage and drives off. "Ryder is behind us." I looked to him then glanced over to the side mirror to find Ryder standing at the entrance of the garage, watching us go. "He'll be fine," Leo sighed. "Angry. But fine."

.  .  .  .  .

.  .

.  .  .  .  .

"Kamier says you have to eat," Leo says as he stuffed his face with food.

"But I'm not hungry."

"Not hungry or anorexic?" He asked looking at me now.

I grumbled under my breath and dug into my food of simple pasta. Finally finishing, Leo took us to see a movie then a walk at the beach. Then we ended up playing in the water. My clothes were soaked and so was Leo's. I looked down at myself and had forgotten that I was wearing a white shirt, making it become see through. I covered my chest area. "Leo, give me your shirt," I said. 

He looked over to me confused then down to where I was blocking. Leo smirked. "We should go home like this. That way-"

I smacked Leo's shoulder and stole his shirt away from him. I stood up and pulled the shirt on. "You are a menace. You know that?" I grabbed my shoes and started walking away.

Then we went back home just in time for dinner. Yeah, we were gone just that long.

When we got back, Ang was waiting for us at the garage. Seeing us pulling up, a huge smile plastered her face. "I don't think I could get tired of her smile," Leo complimented.

I smiled, nodding in agreement.

Getting out, she immediately hooked arms with me. "Did you guys have fun? Tell me all about it! Oh my goodness, I wish Kamier would do that kind of stuff with me. But no! He's too damn busy."

"Hey," He scolded. "You know you like the pay."

Ang flicked her hand in the air. "I'd choose to take a walk with the love of my life then to buy something useful for only a day."

Leo and I lightly laughed as he swung his arm around my shoulders once Kamier pulled her into his arms. "Woman...are you sure it's walking you're looking forward to?" He asked making both her and I blush.

"Oh god," I whispered.

"Scarlett!"

I looked towards the stairs to find Landon running towards me. Once he got close, he collided into me for a hug. "You're really here," he said. He tightened his grip then moved away. "Why are you wet?"bLandon moved away only to have Ryder standing behind him with a glare at Leo then moved that glare to me.

"They went to the beach!" Ang happily said. "You remember the little secluded beach east of here? You guys used to love it there when you guys were little."

I was now the center of attention all of a sudden. Ryder's intense gaze roamed downwards. His jaw jerking. I played with my knuckles until Leo removed my hands apart. He threw his arm around my shoulders and moved us past everyone. "Let's go get you come clean clothes before you get sick."

We walked up the stairs and into the room I was sleeping in before and there in the closet were my clothes. "I'll come get you when dinner's about ready."