Chapter 17

|Alijah|

Being in this bitch knowing I'm not going to have anyone come and visit me is hard , I could have went to my prom but no I'm in here. Nobody cares in here it's like everyone is fighting for survival.

"Inmate 150200 your new cell mate is here" I sat up from my bed "what happened to Aiden?" He spoke in his walkie talkie before looking at me again "she's gone" I frowned "what do you mean she's gone?" He sighed.

"She's been released from prison" he rolled his eyes "I thought she had life"  he shook his head no "why would she get life? She was driving with weed" he pushed the new girl in my cell walking out laughing so the bitch lied to me..she didn't do any of what she said she did.

"Hey, I'm moriah what's your name?" I laid back on my bunk ignoring her "okay" she mumbled climbing on aidens old bunk. I couldn't believe Aiden would lie to me like that I'm not even surprised it's only been 6months she doesn't have to be loyal to me.

"Uh , sorry to bother you but can I have that pillow?" I grabbed the pillow and passed it to her not saying a word "thanks" I nodded and laid back down she looked too innocent to be in here but what can I say they are always the crazy ones. 4years...what am I going to do.

**

|Khali|

Me and Sydney are great together , she's so different from other girls but I'm not going to jinx it. I don't love her but I have a strong liking to her , she's been real support system to me.

So far taking it slow has been great she hadn't rushed anything, we haven't been doing anything that would jeopardise our relationship. But that's my baby foreal. I'll forever have a place in my hear my where I wonder if me and Alijah would have still been together If she didn't have sex with her cell mate and I didn't meet Sydney.

Alijah opened up a lot of doors for me in my eyes , she made me see things in a different light I never would have thought I would have fell for another stud. It's not like I had a problem with it I just never thought it was my cup of tea. But meeting her that day I should have known she would have fucked yo my life.

4 years in prison...what was I thinking when I told her I would wait for her? She put her hands on me infront of everybody. Maybe it's true that some people never change. "Khali? Are you listening to me?" Taylor brought me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, sure. What did you say?" She shook her head at me and left the kitchen I followed behind her "what's your problem" I turned her towards me "I'm telling you my mom sent me a letter to tell me she wants to meet and talk and your not listening to me" I sighed.

"I'm sorry tay, my mind has just been everywhere, do you want me to come with you?" She nodded her head. "I told her I would meet her in like 20 minutes so we have to leave like now" I picked up my car keys and handed them to her. "Your driving lets go" I pushed her towards the door.

We left the house and made our way to Applebee's since it was around the corner. We sat at a table thinking. About everything her mom would have to say to her. "She's probably sorry" tay shook her head. "She beat my ass everyday because of who I am. I don't know if I could forgive her for that. Remember when you met me I had a black eye? Her and my father used to beat my add for even breathing" she snapped at me.

"Tay I know this is hard for you but I'm trying to help you think positive I don't know what she could want but I'm gonna be here for you" she took a deep breath and nodded. Since my back was to the door I couldn't see who was coming or going Tays body tensed up. Which indicated her mother was here.