Chapter 1

| khali Pov |
Yo wassup I'm khalia Monroe but everyone call me khali , I'm 17 and a lesbian. Well stud I'm not a fem , I go to the most hood school in California.. Jackson high school.(made up).
My bestfriend in the world is Tay she's a stud to. She's 17 and lives with me. My parents died a few years ago and her parents kicked her out when she came out to them so we stuck together.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Ugh not again" I said to myself getting out of bed , I hate Monday's. I got in the shower for 30 minuets and washed up. When I finished I put on my boxers and my sports bra with black and white stripped polo camo pants and pink Jordan's. I left my hair out and Curly. I then went to knock at tays bedroom door. " nigga wake yo' ass up" I said sitting on her stomach. "How in the hell am I gonna get up if you sitting on me dumbass". She said , she pushed me off her and went in her bathroom. I went downstairs and picked up my book bag and keys to my red charger , I sat and watched cartoons until tay was done. My phone buzzed and I saw I had a message. It said " khali , there's gonna be a new kid at school today". Said my other friend jazz. I replied back. " what does that have to do with me?" And before she replied Tay came down in a Hollister tracksuit and Jordan's. With her hair in a high messy bun. "Ready or nah" she said. We walked out and made our way to school.

*at school*.

I was in my English lesson when Mr Morgan told me to go to his office over the intercom. "Miss Monroe please report to the main office thank you". I got my stuff and made my way to the main office. " yes Mr Morgan" he motioned me to sit down so I did. "Miss Monroe we have a new student and we want you to show her around." He said. I mentally rolled my eyes. "Okay sir , who's this new student" I said. " that would be me ma" I turned around to see some sexy ass stud.i mean she was sexy as hell but I don't do studs. " wussup I'm khali , what's your name" I said shaking her hand. " kashma but everyone call me kash. Nice to meet you too beautiful" she said I blushed when she called me beautiful. "Let me see your time table" she gave it to me and I saw we had all the same classes. "Well we have ally e same classes and because this one isn't over yet before lunch do you wanna go for a walk?" I said. "Sure." She said. Back. "So where you from" I said. "New Orleans but I moved out here with my sister my dad and mother were recently killed" she said as she shrugged her shoulders. " oh I'm sorry about that". I said. "You good". I smiled and carried on walking. "Kash" I said. "Yeah" she said. " say baby". I said she laughed and stopped walking "it's the accent huh?" She said. "Yeah it's just so wow I love it". "Well baby , I love it too" she said in her thick sexy ass New Orleans accent. I blushed then we decided to head back to school and get this day over and done with.