Chapter 14

|Khalia|

Today was the day I told Alijah about Sydney and me moving , I hope she takes it well, I don't want her to think I'm leaving her , or moving to get away from her , truth is I want to say but I promised my mum a good education before she died. I told my parents I would stay in school and make them proud and that's what I'm going to do.

I sat in the visitation room nervous as hell, I didn't know how this would turn out , she could be mad or upset I would hope she understands and doesn't hate me. The loud bell went off which signalled visiting is now starting.

I sat waiting for Alijah , once I saw her I waved her over "hey" I hugged her she mumbled a hey before sitting down she looked tired "have you been sleeping?" I asked her she shook her head no "I haven't been feeling good so it keeps me up all night" she said.

"I need to talk to you about something Alijah" I didn't want to keep avoiding this subject. "What's wrong?" She asked me "I haven't been fully truthful with you, I've been talking to a girl named Sydney for the past 2 months" I said to her she didn't say anything she just stared at me with a blank look on her face.

"I'm not done, I'm moving for collage i would still be able to visit but but not as much because it's far" I said. She cleared her throat "so your telling me when I was in here hoping I could trust you , you was out basically cheating on me?" She asked the way she said it made me feel so bad like I slept with Sydney.

"I didn't do anything with her Alijah so technically it's not cheating" I said to her she let out a dry laugh "you think that's any better?" She asked me I shook my head no "I think it's best if you don't visit anymore" she mumbled. I looked up at her , she didn't even care.

"What? Why? I want to be here for you" I said to her and she shrugged "you can be there for Sydney" she resorted "why do I have a feeling Sydney is not the reason for you telling me not to visit?" She shifted in her seat which made me know something was up.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" I asked her she shook her head no. , I wasn't going to pressure her to tell me but I was going to find out "are you lying to me again? Remember what happened last time you lied to me?" I said to her , I can see it written all over her face.

"I've been sleeping with my cell mate aiden" she told me "really?" I was hurt I'm not even going to lie. "I have needs" she defended herself. "How long has this been going on?" I asked her I swear if we wasn't in a prison I would have choked the fuck out of her.

"2 and a half months" she said , I couldn't believe her right now. "So your the one cheating on me and I'm the one that feels bad for having friends? I can't believe you would to this to me" I said to her she looked down but didn't speak.

"Does she know you had a girlfriend?" I asked her she nodded her head slowly "so you both knew but did it anyway?" I asked her she nodded once again. "Use your fucking words" I snapped I was Angry as fuck. How can she sit here and tell me I betrayed her trust when she did the same thing.

"Don't talk to me like that khali" she said "I can talk to you however I want, what you going to do about it?" I said to her "I'm warning you khalia" her leg bounced up and down violently.

"What you doing to do? Kill Me" I taunted her , next thing I know she jumped across the table and wrapped her hands around my neck I scratched at her fingers gasping for air. "I hate you I hate you" she screamed at me.

A police officer pulled her off me and I struggled to breath. "I'm never coming back her" I said picking up my bag leaving. "I'm sorry khalia please don't go" she yelled after me I didn't stop I just kept it moving I was never coming back here again. I can't believe what she did. Imagine the guards wasn't here I could have died. She's crazy.