Chapter 9

|khali|

It's been a week or so since I snapped at kash and I feel bad. Today is Wednesday and she hasn't been answering my calls so I'm sitting outside her house in my car debating if I should go and knock. I took a deep breath and unbuckled my seatbelt.

"You can do this khalia don't be a wimp" I whisperd go my self waking to her door. Holding her gift in one hand I knock the door and waited for her to answer  "who is it?" I heard a voice say. "Is kashma there?" I heard the door unlock and I looked up at a girl in her pyjamas. "I'm sorry I think you have the wrong house" she smiled. I nodded my head and turned around to walk away.

"Wait, what did you say your name was?" She called after me. "I'm khalia but you can call me khali" I smiled and shook her hand. "Ok , I'm saffron" her!!!  "Wait you know kash?" I asked her she nodded her head. "Yeah why?" She raised and eyebrow. "no reason , happy new year" I smiled before waking back to my car.

I rubbed my hand over my face before I pulled off away from the house.

To: Bestfriend💚

Have you spoken to kash?

From: Bestfriend💚

She's here....hurry up.

I was currently round the corner anyway so it didn't take me that long to get home , I parked and took the gift out of the passenger seat before locking my car doors and opening the front door. Caprice and Tay on one chair and kash on another "hey" caprice said to me I waved at her then kash stood up.

"Later guys" she said , before she walked out I grabbed her arm "can I talk to you please?" She looked at my hand that held on to her wrist. I let go of her and she walked out the door. "Kash can you just stop for a second" I called after her. "For what? So you can yell at me again?" She slightly laughed with a bit of attitude. "I'm sorry okay? I'm just stressed and I didn't wanna fail that test" I sighed.

"So taking it out on me was better?" She asked me crossing her arms over her chest. "No and I apologise for talking to you like that just come inside" I pouted she stood  there for a minute thinking about coming inside.
"I can't , I have to meet somebody" she said. "Oh well here" I handed her the gift I brought her. She opened the gift and smiled at me.

"You didn't have to" she put the watch on and walked over to me placing a kiss on my cheek "really that's all I get, I said I was sorry kash" I whined the last part. "I know baby I'm just playing" she took my bottom lip into her mouth and bit it softly. I pecked her lips a few times "I love you" I mumbled against her lips she smiled "I love your dumb ass too , talk to me like that again and I'll beat your ass" she said seriously I held my hands up in defence.

"I won't , I'm sorry I was stressed about the rest and i didn't wants to fail" I said. "Okay let's go back inside do you can open your gift" she pulled me inside and shut the door. "Oh your still here kash" Tay said , kash nodded and pulled me upstairs "so what did you get me" said she laughed "close your eyes babe" I closed my eyes and felt her kiss my cheek. "Hold out your hands" I held out my hands. "What are you doing" I asked

"Shutup Mann" she whined I could just see the pout she had on her face as she's stamping her feet. She placed a object in my hand and took of my blindfold. I unwrapped it and saw a silver iPhone 6 "oh shit thank you so much" I hugged her tight. "Your welcome , I was tired of your iPhone 4" I pulled her close to me and kissed her.

"I missed you" she said "I missed your ass too , and where do you live?" I asked "what are you talking about I told you where you live" she laughed "yeah I know and I went over there and saffron or whatever her name is opened the door and said you dont live there but she knew who you was so in gonna ask you one more time" I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before I continued "where do you live and please do not lie to me" I said.

She sighed "I live with my sister across town" she said. "Why didn't you say that" she shrugged "I didn't wanna rub it in your face that I live with my sister and you don't even speak to your family" she said "you could have just said you live with your sister" she placed her arms on my waist and kissed my neck. " I'm sorry" she whisperd into my ear.

"Does she know about us?" I blurted out "of course she does baby, I talk about you all the time" she replied. "Oh" I said "I want you to meet her" she said "invite her over on Friday" I replied. she nodded her head and kissed my neck again. Guiding me to the bed she softly pushed me down and climbed on top of me smashing her lips on mine.

"Let me make you feel good" she said tugging at my basketball shorts I grabbed her hand "just trust me khalia" I hesitated but let her carry on taking off my underwear she kissed my inner thigh and I but my lip. I felt her warm tongue flick against my slip. Something I've never felt before I'm always the dominant one and here I am arching my back like a fem.

"Oh shit" I moaned as kash blew against my clit. "You like that" she said I bit my lip and nodded looking down at her. she licked her finger and rubbed it along my clit before sticking it in. I arched my back and moaned out her name. "shiiiiit , that feels so good"I said closing my eyes letting out a loaf gasp. I felt my walls tighten around her finger.

"I'm gonna cu-cuum" I said releasing all over her finger and face. I laid there trying to catch my breath. This is all new to me but I loved it. Kash came and laid next to me pulling the covers over us. "told you I missed you" she said kissing me , I could taste myself all over her lips.

"Missed you too"

I know I know I know I'm sorry 😢👀 sorry it took so long.

Khalia in the mm

-Amelia