Chapter 12

|kash|

Love
That 4 letter word hurt , knowing I'm not happy anymore. There's nothing I could do about it. I lost the best thing that's happened to me and I don't know what to do with my life. "Kash get up your gonna be late for school" Indyah said. "I'm up" I mumbled.

I got dressed and left for school , I didn't really want to be there but I have to. graduation is coming up soon and I'm ready to leave this dreadful place.
I walked to my locker and took out my books.

"Hey kash" I turned to see caprice and Tay "hey guys" I smiled weakly "how you holding up?" Tay asked me I sighed and shook my head before I got a chance to reply khali walked into the building. "I'll catch you guys later?" I asked "sure , meet us at lunch" Tay said I shook my head no "I can't do that , khali sits with you at lunch" I declined I didn't think that was a good idea.

From : indyah🙄.

Tell her who you really are.

To : Indyah🙄.

I will.

"Actually yeah I'll come" I said before they walked away "great" Tay smiled. I needed to get this off my chest I don't want to keep anything else from them.

I was dreading lunch all day and it's like the time is getting slower and slower. I Just want to get this over with I was sitting in my last lesson before lunch which was maths. Tay caprice and khali was in this class so I thought now would be the right time to do it.

I placed my hand in the air and waited for my teacher to see me. "Yes?" She asked "I would like to make an announcement it's really important" I said before clearing my throat. I felt uncomfortable about the amount of People that was staring at me but I had to suck it up.

"Okay come up to the front" I stood up and nervously made my way towards the front , I practiced the words in my head all last night. "Hi , uh I'm kashma. And I would like to tell you the truth about me" I said , whispers began and confused faces emerged. Tay and caprice were looking at me confused while Tay mouthed 'what are you doing' to me I needed to get this off my chest.

"I'm not who you think I am , I'm not kashma Ray , that's my dead sisters name. , I'm Alijah Ray an 18 year old criminal who is on the run" I said. Gasps and shocked faces filled the room "so your dangerous?" I heard a girl ask. "I killed a few people back in my home town so I moved here with my older sister. My mom and dad aren't dead they left. They didn't want me around anymore, I killed my twin sister " I said. I didn't take my eyes off the ground.

"I'm calling the police" another girl said. "I deserve to go to jail" I mumbled. "No you don't , you made a mistake , and you attempted to try again" Tay said. "Don't defend her" khali snapped. "I'm sorry khalia I swear I didn't mean to hide this from you" I said walking towards her desk.

"Stay away from me you murderer" she said moving away. "I'm not going to hurt you I swear , I love you" I said trying to touch her face. I felt the hot tears roll down my face. "I don't L-love you , I h-hate you so much" she said I was crushed. Next thing you know I was pinned to the ground and handcuffed.

"Alijah Ray you are under arrest  for the murder of kashma Ray and Mr and Mrs Jenkins. Please remain alien because anything you do say will be held against you in court" the police officer said. There were a lot of people saying they knew I was bad and others saying that everything would be OK. I just wanted khali to know the truth but look what telling the truth did.

"Khali please answer when I call, I need to tell you everything" I said as they pulled me out of the classroom. Everyone was in the Halls watching them take me away all the staring made the walk Down the hall feel so long. I just kept my eyes on my shoes. I couldn't look anybody in the eyes. I didn't know how I could have fucked up this bad.